121 Financial Park
The home plate entrance
|Former names||Jacksonville Baseball Park (planning/construction)
Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville (2003-2014, 2017-2019)
Community First Park (2015–16)
|Location||301 A. Philip Randolph Boulevard|
|Owner||City of Jacksonville|
|Field size||Left Field: 321 ft (98 m)|
Center Field: 420 ft (130 m)
Right Field: 317 ft (97 m)
|Broke ground||December 11, 2001|
|Opened||April 4, 2003|
|Construction cost||$34 million|
($47.3 million in 2019 dollars)
|Structural engineer||Bliss & Nyitray, Inc.|
|Services engineer||John J. Christie & Associates, PC|
|General contractor||Barton Malow|
|Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp (SL) 2003–present|
Jacksonville Armada FC (NASL) 2015–2016
The 121 Financial Park (formerly Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville) is a baseball park in Jacksonville, Florida. It is the home stadium of the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp baseball team, who play in the Class Double-A Southern League. The facility opened in 2003. In 2020 it was renamed to 121 Financial Park.
- Elliott, Jeff (January 12, 2003). "Suns' Ticket Holders Take Seat at New Park". The Florida Times-Union. Morris Communications. Retrieved December 3, 2013.
- Knight, Graham (August 16, 2003). "121 Financial Park - Jacksonville Suns". Baseball Pilgrimages. Retrieved February 23, 2014.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. "Consumer Price Index (estimate) 1800–". Retrieved January 1, 2020.
- "Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville". Barton Malow Company. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville". Bliss & Nyitray Inc. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "Projects". John J. Christie & Associates, PC. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "Baseball Grounds History/Facts". Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp. Minor League Baseball. Retrieved February 6, 2020.
Duval County, Florida
County in Florida, United States
TIAA Bank Field
home venue of Jacksonville Jaguars
Gator Bowl Stadium
American football stadium in Jacksonville, FL, US built 1927 demolished 1994
Main Street Bridge (Jacksonville)
Bridge in Jacksonville, United States of America
VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena
Arena in Jacksonville, Florida, United States
121 Financial Park
Arena in Jacksonville, Florida, United States from 1960 to 2003
Kings Avenue station
Jacksonville Sheriff's Office
Explore nearby popular places
Real-time, up-to-date listings for the best in music, sports, theatre and family events.Find Events
Find webcams around this location