Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - St. Louis, MO
14141 Riverport Dr, Maryland Heights, 63043
Upcoming Events 17
Five Finger Death Punch - A 105.7 The Point Big Summer Show
Fri, 02 Oct @12:00 AM
2020 Country Megaticket
Wed, 30 Dec @12:00 AM
Ticket To Rock
Thu, 31 Dec @12:00 AM
An Evening with Chicago and Their Greatest Hits
Tue, 22 Jun @12:00 AM
Santana / Earth, Wind & Fire: Miraculous Supernatural Tour 2021
Fri, 02 Jul @12:00 AM
Thomas Rhett: The Center Point Road Tour 2021
Fri, 16 Jul @12:00 AM
Halsey 2021 Tour
Sat, 24 Jul @12:00 AM
The Black Crowes Present: Shake Your Money Maker
Sat, 31 Jul @12:00 AM
Backstreet Boys: DNA World Tour
Sun, 01 Aug @12:00 AM
Megadeth and Lamb of God
Tue, 10 Aug @12:00 AM
Disturbed - A 105.7 The Point Big Summer Show
Fri, 13 Aug @12:00 AM
Fri, 20 Aug @12:00 AM
Matchbox Twenty 2021
Sat, 21 Aug @12:00 AM
Brooks & Dunn REBOOT 2021 Tour
Fri, 03 Sep @12:00 AM
The Doobie Brothers - 50th Anniversary Tour
Wed, 15 Sep @12:00 AM
Alanis Morissette w/special guest Garbage & also appearing Liz Phair
Sat, 18 Sep @12:00 AM
2021 Season Tickets
Fri, 31 Dec @12:00 AM
- 14141 Riverport Dr, Maryland Heights, 63043
- Phone Number
- Administration: (314) 298-9944
- Open Hours
- For the safety of our employees and guests, the box office will be closed until further notice. Please keep checking back here for updates as to when we re-open. We appreciate your understanding.
- Accepted Payment
- METHOD OF PAYMENT: The Box Office accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express. NOTE: There is a fee per ticket when purchased at the box office. Must have photo ID when purchasing with card - NO exceptions.
- Will Call
- Available for pickup beginning 48 hours after ticket purchase during regular Box Office hours. Exceptions may apply. Customer must present actual credit card used to purchase tickets, confirmation number and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Parking is now improved! The cost of general parking is included in the ticket, which means shorter lines into the lots, and less waiting! General parking is included for most events unless otherwise noted when purchasing tickets. Premier parking is also available for an additional charge per car. What does Premier Parking do for you? Reserved parking area, arrive late and park closer to the gates! Efficient and dedicated exit, leave quicker! Dedicated parking staff to serve you! The on-site parking lot typically opens 2 hours prior to ticketed showtime. This may vary by show. Accessible parking is available directly in front of the ticket gates. License plates or credentials bearing the international symbol of accessibility will be required. No additional charge applies for accessible parking. Tailgate parties and consumption of alcoholic beverages in the parking lot are prohibited.
What can I bring? Due to artist restrictions, permitted and non-permitted items are subject to change without notice. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Professional cameras with detachable lenses are not allowed. Audio/Video recorders are not allowed. Food/Beverages You are allowed to bring in food for personal consumption as long as it fits in a one-gallon ziplock bag or a small (six-pack sized) collapsible soft-sided cooler. (No hard coolers of any kind are allowed). We require the guest to show the bag and its contents to a member of our staff when entering the facility, and all items allowed in are at the staff member's discretion. You are also allowed to bring one 1 gallon factory sealed plastic water bottle. Lawn chairs can vary greatly in size and shape, so as a courtesy to our guests, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - St. Louis offers low-back lawn chairs for rent that do not hinder the view of other guests. No outside chairs of any kind are allowed in the venue. Blankets are allowed in. Umbrellas Small umbrellas without a metal tip are allowed in the venue. Larger umbrellas or umbrellas with metal tips are not allowed. Strollers and baby carriers are allowed. Only Umbrella-style strollers are allowed in reserved seating. All other strollers and carriers types are only allowed in the lawn. If a regular size stroller or carrier is brought into the venue, and the guest has reserved seating, they will be required to check it in at the gates. Other Items Not Allowed ·Weapons of any kind ·Alcohol and/or controlled substances ·Glass, metal, cans, soft drinks, fireworks, frisbees, pets, laser pens/pointers, banners/signs with sticks ·Any other item that may pose a threat to other guests, amphitheater staff, or performers.
For most performances, children under the age of two years may be admitted free but the child MUST sit on a lap. To occupy a seat, a child MUST have a ticket. Please do not bring pumpkin seats, playpens, etc. They will NOT be allowed into the venue.
Accessible tickets can be purchased online via www.livenation.com or www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster ticketing at 800-745-3000. Look for the ADA logo on the Find Tickets page to view all available accessible seats. INTERPRETERS: Interpreters should be arranged at least three weeks prior to the event date by calling (314) 298-7389.