2000 Brush St., Detroit, 48226
Upcoming Events 13
Detroit Lions vs. Baltimore Ravens
Sun, 26 Sep @12:00 AM
Detroit Lions vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Sun, 17 Oct @12:00 AM
Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Sun, 31 Oct @12:00 AM
The Rolling Stones - No Filter Tour 2021
Mon, 15 Nov @12:00 AM
Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
Thu, 25 Nov @12:00 AM
Rocket Mortgage MAC Championship
Sat, 04 Dec @12:00 AM
Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
Sun, 05 Dec @12:00 AM
Detroit Lions vs. Arizona Cardinals
Sun, 19 Dec @12:00 AM
Quick Lane Bowl
Mon, 27 Dec @12:00 AM
Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers
Sun, 09 Jan @12:00 AM
Sat, 26 Feb @12:00 AM
Sun, 27 Feb @12:00 AM
Kenny Chesney: Here and Now Tour
Sat, 20 Aug @12:00 AM
- 2000 Brush St., Detroit, 48226
- Phone Number
- General Information: 313-262-2000 Ticket Information: 313-262-2002 Accessible Seating Ticket Information: 313-262-2167 Event Information: 313-262-2003 (press option 5) Detroit Lions Pro Shop: 313-262-2200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Hours
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Located at Gate G off St. Antoine 2000 Brush St. Suite 200 Detroit, MI 48226
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Money Order, AMEX, MC, VISA, Personal Check (must be received 10 days prior to event).
- Will Call
- Will Call is located on the southwest corner of the stadium on the corner of Brush & Beacon Street outside Gate A. (This location may change depending on event. Please call 313-262-2000 with any questions) Ford Field Address: 2000 Brush St. Detroit, MI 48226
- Car Parking
- The following parking facilities are adjacent to Ford Field: Ford Field Deck – Located on St. Antoine Lot 4 - Located just north of Ford Field, east of Brush and south of Montcalm (Enter lot from Montcalm) Lot 5 – Located just north of Ford Field, east of Brush and north of Montcalm (Enter lot from Brush) Access to parking facilities is generally three hours prior to event or game. Tailgating and re-entry access are prohibited in parking facilities adjacent to Ford Field. However, tailgating is permitted in the Eastern Market area and other areas outside the Central Business District. For Detroit Lions games, season-long parking is available. Please contact Ford Field at 313-262-2000. A limited number of disabled parking spaces will be available on a first come, first serve basis in the Ford Field Deck and Lot 4. The reserved spaces are for use by guests that have the appropriate disabled permit and a state-issued license plate or placard. The accessible drop-off and pick-up area is located on the corner of Montcalm and Brush near Gate B. There are numerous privately-owned parking lots surrounding Ford Field that operate public parking on a first come, first serve basis. Please see Ford Field Parking Map for suggested parking locations and contact numbers for your convenience.
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to Ford Field, guests are not permitted to bring the following items into the stadium: (this list may change slightly depending on event. Please call 313-262-2000 with any questions) • Aerosol cans (hair spray, mace, pepper spray, etc.) • Animals (except assistive animals for people with disabilities) • Bags: (grocery, duffle, backpacks, luggage, large bags, large purses, large camera cases, etc.) 8 1/2” x 14” x 10” is maximum size for entry • Balloons (air or helium) • Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.) • Banners • Beverages or liquids (cans, bottles or boxes) • Camcorders and tripods • Cameras (professional) or cameras with lenses over five inches long and/or 50mm and above • Cans & bottles • Confetti or glitter • Coolers of any kind, including small soft pack coolers • Decals or stickers • Fireworks • Food • Illegal substances • Laser pointers • Markers (permanent) and/or paint • Noisemaking devices (bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, etc.) • Objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles (sticks, bats, clubs, frisbees, etc.) • Strollers and infant/car seats or carriers • Umbrellas • Weapons No weapons are allowed in the Stadium. Possession of a firearm or any other weapon is strictly forbidden. Possession of such a weapon will result in immediate confiscation, ejection and possible arrest. The following items will be permitted after inspection: • Binoculars and binocular cases • Cameras and small camera cases (must comply with the camera/lens limits) • Diaper bags (only if accompanied by a child) • Small bags, purses and fanny packs (must comply with the bag limits) • Small radios (must be used with an earpiece) • Signs (must comply with standards of taste and decency; no profane or offensive messages; must not block another guest's view) To ensure the highest level of safety and security, all guests are subject to a courteous screening upon entering Ford Field. Please note that all personal belongings will be subject to inspection upon entry into the stadium. Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the stadium entrances must either be returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. Items will not be held for later pickup. Unlawful items that are discovered during inspections are subject to being confiscated, and the person in possession of those items is subject to ejection and/or arrest. Ejection from the game will be without refund and may result in the loss of season ticket privileges. For your convenience and added security, Ford Field uses a scanning turnstile method of ticket validation. Ford Field provides guests with optimum security by incorporating the NFL's first-rate security program, 'Best Practices' into our overall security plan. Security measures include: close-circuit TV cameras, screening, pat-down and bag inspection processes, and a host of other methods and systems.
Children ticket rules change depending on event. For Detroit Lions home games, children two (2) years of age and under will be permitted to enter Ford Field without a ticket. Children two (2) years of ages who enter Ford Field without a ticket must be seated on a parent or guardians lap and must not interfere with the sightlines and/or enjoyment of other fans.
Wheelchair accessible seating is available at the box office at 313-262-2167. Policy: One companion for each wheelchair patron allowed in wheelchair designated seating areas.