Darien Lake Amphitheater
9993 Alleghany Road, Darien Center, 14040
Upcoming Events 10
Luke Bryan: Proud To Be Right Here 2021
Thu, 17 Jun @12:00 AM
Backstreet Boys: DNA World Tour
Sat, 10 Jul @12:00 AM
Disturbed: The Sickness 20th Anniversary Tour With Staind & Bad Wolves
Wed, 21 Jul @12:00 AM
Megadeth and Lamb of God
Fri, 23 Jul @12:00 AM
KIDZ BOP Live 2021 Tour
Fri, 06 Aug @12:00 AM
The Doobie Brothers - 50th Anniversary Tour
Sat, 07 Aug @12:00 AM
Goo Goo Dolls
Fri, 20 Aug @12:00 AM
Wed, 01 Sep @12:00 AM
Matchbox Twenty 2021
Sat, 04 Sep @12:00 AM
2021 Season Tickets
Fri, 31 Dec @12:00 AM
- 9993 Alleghany Road, Darien Center, 14040
- Phone Number
- (716) 428-5930
- Open Hours
- For the safety of our employees and guests, the box office will be closed until further notice. Please keep checking back here for updates as to when we re-open. We appreciate your understanding.
- Accepted Payment
- American Express, Cash, MasterCard and Visa. Checks are not accepted.
- Will Call
- Available on show day at the Darien Lake Theme Park Entrance until 3 p.m. After 3 p.m. will call may be picked up at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center box office located near the south concourse entrance.
- Car Parking
- The cost of general admission parking is included in the price of your concert ticket. Please show your concert ticket as you enter the Theme Park parking lot (entrance located off Route 77). Parking for guests with disabilities near the main entrance gate is also available for all shows. Follow designated signage upon entering the main parking lot. Please make sure you display the proper placard on your rearview mirror so that we can direct you to the proper location. Parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Items not allowed in this venue include: weapons, alcohol, drugs, laser pointers, skates, wallet chains, ice chests, banners, flyers, beach balls, frisbees, fireworks, outside food or beverage (except as noted), and video and audio recording devices. Items allowed in this venue include: blankets, lawn chairs, a factory sealed plastic bottle of water (one per person),small food items in a soft sided six pack sized cooler or smaller, and cameras without professional lenses. Note: These guidelines are subject to change. Lawn chairs and blankets will not be permitted for larger shows. Please call the venue for more information.
Children age two and under are admitted free into the amusement park and all events. For our patrons with reserved seating to events and small children, one child per lap please.
The venue is wheelchair accessible.