WakeMed Soccer Park
201 Soccer Park Drive, Cary, 27511
Upcoming Events 12
North Carolina FC vs. Tampa Bay Rowdies
Sat, 25 Jul @12:00 AM
North Carolina Courage vs. Portland Thorns
Sat, 01 Aug @12:00 AM
North Carolina FC vs. Indy Eleven
Thu, 06 Aug @12:00 AM
North Carolina FC vs. Sporting Kansas City II
Sat, 15 Aug @12:00 AM
North Carolina Courage vs. Chicago Red Stars
Sat, 29 Aug @12:00 AM
North Carolina FC vs. Atlanta United 2
Sat, 05 Sep @12:00 AM
North Carolina Courage vs. Utah Royals FC
Sun, 13 Sep @12:00 AM
North Carolina FC vs. Charlotte Independence
Sat, 19 Sep @12:00 AM
North Carolina FC vs. Miami FC
Wed, 23 Sep @12:00 AM
North Carolina Courage vs. Sky Blue FC
Wed, 30 Sep @12:00 AM
North Carolina FC vs. Charleston Battery
Fri, 02 Oct @12:00 AM
North Carolina Courage vs. Houston Dash
Sat, 17 Oct @12:00 AM
- 201 Soccer Park Drive, Cary, 27511
- Phone Number
- (919) 459-8144
- Open Hours
- Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office at WakeMed Soccer Park during normal business hours. Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Match days: Normally starting at 1 p.m.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Will Call
- Location : Box Office at Northeast Gate
- Car Parking
- Location: 2600 parking spaces available inside the park Charge : General Parking is $10.00 for all North Carolina FC and North Carolina Courage regular season games. VIP Parking is available for $15.00 The VIP parking is located on the north side of the stadium. The VIP C lot is located on the East side of the stadium. VIP pass holders should enter the West entrance off Chatham Street and follow the signs for VIP parking.
The following items are not allowed to be brought into Sahlen’s Stadium at WakeMed Soccer Park for soccer games: Animals* Artificial Noise MakersBackpacks with multiple pockets. Bags larger than 14" x 14" Bicycles Cameras with detachable lenses Coolers Drones/Unmanned aerial vehicles Fireworks Food or Drink of any kind* Food or Drink containers (One empty bottle up to 32oz per fan is admissible to be used at the water fountains found throughout the stadium) Ice Bags Illegal Substances Laser Pointers Poles/Sticks for Flags or Signs (expect when pre-approved by Management for recognized supporters groups) Selfie Sticks, Signs/Banners/Flags larger than 3' x 2' (expect when pre-approved by Management for recognized supporters groups) Sitting/Standing in the aisles Smoke Devices/”Smoke Bombs” (expect when pre-approved by Management for recognized supporters groups) Smoking Soccer Balls (deflated soccer balls for autograph purposes are permitted) Strollers (large, non-collapsible; collapsible strollers permitted) Throwing objects in stands or onto field Umbrellas Video Cameras and Go Pros (hand-held still cameras are permitted) Weapons of any kind *Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements or special needs; fans should carry necessary documentation, credentials or identification; diaper bags permitted only if accompanied by an infant. For the safety of our patrons, all guests entering the stadium complex are subject to search as permissible by law. Refusal is grounds to prohibit admission.
Children 2 and under are free if they sit on an Adult's lap.
This is an accessible venue. Please click on the "Request Accessible Tickets" button on the event page to complete your online purchase of accessible seats.