Kimberly Clark Theater Fox Cities Pac
400 West College Avenue, Appleton, 54911
Upcoming Events 2
I Wrote That One Too...A Life in Songwriting Starring Steve Dorff
Fri, 07 May @12:00 AM
The Spouse Whisperer
Sat, 26 Jun @12:00 AM
- 400 West College Avenue, Appleton, 54911
- Phone Number
- Ticket Office: 920-730-3760 Broadway Season Ticket Hotline: 800-216-7469 Symphony Season Tickets: 920-968-0300 Group Sales: 920-730-3786 Website: www.FoxCitiesPac.com
- Open Hours
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Open one hour prior to each performance On the day of an event, the ticket office will be open 60 minutes prior to curtain and remain open through intermission.
- Accepted Payment
- American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, Cash, Check
- Will Call
- Tickets held at the Will Call window can be picked up 60 minutes prior to curtain time. Guests must present actual credit card, confirmation number, and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Valet parking is available at the covered drive on Division Street. Please approach the valet drive from the north. Ample parking is available in Appleton's public parking structures, the closest of these are the Washington Street ramp and the Midtown ramp. Street parking is also available.
CELL PHONES AND PAGERS - Please silence all cell phones, pagers, and beeping watches. Guests who are expecting emergency calls may leave seat locations with the information booth attendant. Please leave the information booth number,(920)730-3710, and your seat locations for baby sitters and others who may need to reach you. An usher will notify you in the event of an emergency.
Families are encouraged to enjoy performances together, but out of consideration for others, we cannot admit babies in arms. Children under the age of three will be admitted only to designated family programs. ALL persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Accessible seating is available on each seating level. Tickets for these areas can be purchased through the ticket office and Ticketmaster. Assisted listening devices are available. A photo ID must be presented at the time of use. American Sign Language interpretation is available on request. In order to provide qualified and appropriately prepared signers, the Center requires signing requests be submitted at least two weeks prior to performance date.