1 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, M5V 1J3
Upcoming Events 3
Guns N' Roses 2021 Tour
Mon, 26 Jul @12:00 AM
Lady Gaga The Chromatica Ball
Mon, 16 Aug @12:00 AM
Hella Mega Tour-Green Day/Fall Out Boy/Weezer
Tue, 17 Aug @12:00 AM
- 1 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, M5V 1J3
- Phone Number
- Blue Jays Season Ticket Memberships, Game Packs, Groups & Suites: 416-341-1234 / 1-888-654-6529 Fan Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Hours
- Please note the Blue Jays Gate 9 Box Office has temporarily closed. Please visit bluejays.com/tickets for ticket information. https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/team/statement Please Note: Net Capacity: 45,408 2020 Single Game Onsale: Thursday, January 23 at 10am As a Blue Jays ticket purchaser, you may receive customer service messages by email from the Toronto Blue Jays including optional surveys regarding your baseball experience. Season Ticket Memberships, Ticket Packs & Group Tickets: For subscription ticket inquiries including Group Tickets (16+) and Ticket Packs, please visit www.bluejays.com/tickets or call 416-341-1234 / 1-888-654-6529. To check seat availability or learn more about Peanut/Nut-Reduced Games or Alcohol Free Seating, please visit www.bluejays.com/seating. Ticket Limits There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this game. Accessible Tickets www.bluejays.com/accessibility
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Debit, American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- Will Call
- Box Office Location: The Rogers Centre Box Office is located at Gate 9 on the south side of the building. Please arrive at box office early if picking up tickets. Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order and photo ID. Please note that external envelopes and Will Call drop-offs are NOT accepted at the box office. Customers will need to arrange for their own delivery of tickets.
- Car Parking
- There is limited parking available at Rogers Centre. There are plenty of public lots in the area. Accessible parking and elevators are located at Gate 7 during public events. To make accessible parking reservations contact Rogers Centre Parking at 416.341.3004.
Rogers Centre is a smoke-free facility. No in/out privileges.
Unless otherwise specified, children 2 years of age and under are admitted free if seated on a lap.
https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/ballpark/information/accessibility Accessible seating for the Toronto Blue Jays/Rogers Centre is reserved exclusively for guests with accessible needs and their companions. All ticket sales will be made on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to the same onsale schedules and availability as our standard seating. The Toronto Blue Jays/Rogers Centre accessible seating areas are located at the top of various standard seating sections on the concourse level. Folding chairs are provided for any guests, support persons or family members who do not require the use of a wheelchair. Fans requiring an accessible seat may also purchase up to 3 (three) additional seats for their companions (subject to availability) unless otherwise restricted by event-level ticket limits. Seating for larger groups must be purchased in standard seating sections nearby. The Toronto Blue Jays Accessible Support Entrance is located at Gate 7 for guests who may require assistance entering the facility or arriving at their seats. Guests needing addition accommodations should contact Fan Services at 416-341-1000 at least one business day prior to arriving for an event to discuss their individual requirements.