6133 Delmar Blvd., Saint Louis, 63112
Upcoming Events 6
Shovels & Rope
Tue, 26 Jan @12:00 AM
105.7 The Point Welcomes: The Airborne Toxic Event
Tue, 23 Feb @12:00 AM
Poi Dog Pondering
Sat, 24 Apr @12:00 AM
Sun, 09 May @12:00 AM
Story of the Year
Fri, 20 Aug @12:00 AM
Story of the Year
Sat, 21 Aug @12:00 AM
- 6133 Delmar Blvd., Saint Louis, 63112
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Delmar Hall Box Office opens 2 hours prior to the scheduled door time. Suite 100 serves as the Box Office during all other times. Additionally, The Pageant Box Office or Suite 100 is open when tickets initially go on sale. Suite 100 is open 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday and most The Pageant show Sundays 12 noon to 6 pm. The Halo Bar is open most The Pageant show nights from 5 pm to close and will sell tickets until 11 pm. Please note that phone sales are not available.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Please note: all tickets carry fees. Tickets purchased with cash at the box office will be discounted to face value.
- Will Call
- For those who purchase tickets in advance and choose will call delivery, tickets can be picked up on the day of the show at the box office starting two hours prior to the scheduled door time. You must present a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase your tickets in order to pick them up. Will call tickets must be picked up by the person who purchased the tickets. Delmar Hall cannot give tickets to third parties, no exceptions. If you would like to change the name of your will call order, please call Ticketmaster at 1.800.653.8000 and request a will call name change or log-in to your Ticketmaster account and click “transfer tickets”. Any name changes done via the phone system must be done 24 hours prior to the show.
- Car Parking
- Free parking is available directly behind The Pageant as well as in the MetroLink Delmar Station Park-n-Ride lot. Street parking is also available throughout the surrounding area. Not all private lots in our area allow public parking and St. Louis City parking laws do apply. Please be mindful when parking your vehicle.
Please refer to delmarhall.com/info for a full list of venue policies.
Please check the event information for age restrictions (determined on a show by show basis) Anyone under 21 may be subject to a $2 surcharge at the door. All patrons require a ticket for entry regardless of age. Minors who leave the venue will not be allowed back in.
Please contact the venue directly for any questions regarding accessible seating, call at 314.726.6161 or email at email@example.com.