1050 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, 90015
Upcoming Events 6
Fetty Wap - The King Zoo Tour
Mon, 27 Jul @12:00 AM
Violet Chachki Presents A Lot More Me
Mon, 21 Sep @12:00 AM
The Teskey Brothers
Thu, 01 Oct @12:00 AM
Silverstein: 20 Year Anniversary Tour
Sat, 20 Feb @12:00 AM
NoMBe: The Chromatopia Tour
Sun, 28 Feb @12:00 AM
SEPULTURA - N. American Tour w/ Sacred Reich, Crowbar, Art Of Shock
Fri, 09 Apr @12:00 AM
- 1050 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, 90015
- Open Hours
- Box Office opens 2hrs prior to listed door time. Box Office sales are subject to applicable service fees.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept personal checks.
- Will Call
- Will call orders can be picked up directly at the Box Office. The original purchaser must bring their credit card and a valid form of identification in order to pick up any tickets. Will call tickets are only available for pick-up the day of the scheduled event, 2 hours before doors.
- Car Parking
- We are surrounded by a number of parking lots within easy walking distance in addition to metered street parking at varying prices between $5 - $25. The nearest parking lots are: 1002 South Hill Street (to the left of The Mayan and The Belasco) and Unified Parking: 1017 South Hill Street (across the street from The Belasco). Parking meters are available on 11th Street and Hill Street (and other surrounding streets) for varying time limits. Scooter parking is free for Lime, Bird, etc.
For more information including door times, show times, support acts and other FAQs please visit https://www.thebelasco.com. Live Nation and House of Blues Entertainment are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests to enjoy their visit to our Theaters and Clubs. We encourage you to review our safety and security information below prior to arrival at the venue. • Please arrive early to the venue to allow enough time for you and your guests to move through the queue and enter the venue. • Prior to entering the venue, guests will be searched (wand or walk through metal detection and/or pat-downs) to ensure that none of the restricted items enters the building. • We suggest you leave valuable and unnecessary items at home. • You may be asked to empty your pockets of all items so that they can be examined. • All alcohol and narcotic laws will be strictly enforced. • All bags will be searched, no large bags or backpacks will be allowed. Restricted Items: (Keep in mind priority number 1 is to HAVE FUN! Just please do it without the items listed below) • No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm. • Replicas of any type of weapon are NOT permitted • No drugs, drug paraphernalia or illegal substances of any kind • No outside food or drinks • No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers. • No professional audio, video, or audio recording equipment - (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs) • No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind • No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm • No large bags over (10” x 10”), backpacks, Camelbacks or Bota bags • No stuffed animals or toys of any kind • This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession • The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Security personnel and narcotics officers will be working and enforcing all drug related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found impaired at the door, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Please come with a smile and be prepared to enjoy a fun filled night of music and dancing. Safety and Medical • Live Nation is dedicated to providing a safe environment. Public and private security will be present throughout the entire event. The Security Staff will be available to assist your needs including any medical requests.
All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age. Some shows may be restricted to certain ages. Please check the venue website for updated information.