Harrah's Cherokee Center - Asheville
87 Haywood Street, Asheville, 28801
Upcoming Events 12
Fri, 30 Oct @12:00 AM
Jeff Dunham: Seriously
Sat, 13 Mar @12:00 AM
HeXpo, The Gathering - Both Days
Fri, 16 Apr @12:00 AM
Hexpo, The Gathering - Friday
Fri, 16 Apr @12:00 AM
Hexpo, The Gathering - Saturday
Sat, 17 Apr @12:00 AM
TOBYMAC: The Theatre Tour
Tue, 11 May @12:00 AM
Tue, 18 May @12:00 AM
Wed, 19 May @12:00 AM
Bela Fleck & the Flecktones - 30th Anniversary Tour
Thu, 27 May @12:00 AM
PRIMUS - A Tribute to Kings
Tue, 22 Jun @12:00 AM
The Masked Singer National Tour
Sun, 27 Jun @12:00 AM
Iliza: The Forever Tour
Thu, 29 Jul @12:00 AM
- 87 Haywood Street, Asheville, 28801
- Phone Number
- 828-259-5736 Main Box Office 800-745-3000 Ticketmaster Charge-by-Phone
- Open Hours
- The Box Office windows are located on the Haywood Street side of the building. Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00am-5:00pm Weekday events: Box Office remains open until intermission. Saturday & Sunday: Open at 3:00pm or 1 hour before doors, whichever time is earlier.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Visa & Mastercard
- Will Call
- Located at the Box Office, same hours of operation as above. PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- Location: -Civic Center Parking Garage behind Harrah's Cherokee Center/Pack Memorial Library -Rankin Avenue Garage -Wall Street Garage -Metered lots on Lexington Avenue and Grove Street -Private lots across from and adjacent to the Center -Accessible parking is available in all parking garages and along surrounding streets Charge: -Special event parking is $7 for all garages -Metered parking is free after 6pm Monday through Saturday, and free all day Sunday
NO Re-entry NO Cameras or Recording Devices NO Outside Food or Beverages NO Smoking inside the Harrah's Cherokee Center. This includes e-cigarettes. During an event, please see staff for the designated smoking area outside the building.
Minimum age for paid admission varies by event. There is no minimum age for admission to an event, but parents should consider the appropriateness of the event to their child's age and be prepared to take full responsibility for their child's behavior.
Available through Ticketmaster or by calling the box office.