7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland, 94621
Upcoming Events 9
Andre Rieu & His Johann Strauss Orchestra
Wed, 03 Mar @12:00 AM
The Millennium Tour 2021
Sat, 03 Apr @12:00 AM
Rage Against the Machine
Fri, 11 Jun @12:00 AM
Rage Against the Machine
Sat, 12 Jun @12:00 AM
Fri, 16 Jul @12:00 AM
The Weeknd with Special Guests Sabrina Claudio And Don Toliver
Tue, 03 Aug @12:00 AM
Celine Dion: Courage World Tour
Sat, 04 Sep @12:00 AM
My Chemical Romance
Wed, 06 Oct @12:00 AM
LIT AF Tour: Martin Lawrence Performing & Hosting Live
Sat, 20 Nov @12:00 AM
- 7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland, 94621
- Phone Number
- General Information for Oakland Arena: Please call 510-569-2121 Monday through Friday 12:00pm to 5:00pm Oakland Arena Premium Seating Sales Department: VIP & Concert Club /Group Ticket Sales 510-383-4581 email@example.com www.coliseum.com
- Open Hours
- Arena Box Office hours: M - F - 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday - Closed Sunday - Closed Hours subject to change. Box Office is open later on event days.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
- Will Call
- Will Call window opens 60 minutes prior to showtime. Will Call is located at the Box Office on the Plaza Level. All tickets ordered 10 days prior to the event will be left at Will Call. Picture identification is required.
- Car Parking
- Parking $40 for standard sized vehicles $85 for any vehicle 20 Feet or longer -Vehicles will be flagged into spaces upon their arrival inside the parking facility. -Kegs are also prohibited in the parking facility as is any selling of any items and scalping of any tickets. -The spaces to accommodate vehicles are restricted to 20 feet -If your vehicle is larger, you will be directed to the RV lot which is located in the Malibu Parking Lot. -Reserving spaces is not permitted. -Law enforcement and security staff will patrol the parking lot to enforce the City of Oakland Municipal Codes as well as the Coliseum conduct policies. -The parking facility closes one hour after the event/game. -Vehicles remaining in the lot after that will be subject to fines and towed. -Please review the City of Oakland Municipal Codes to become familiar with the Parking Facility Ordinances. Parking fees (includes City-imposed parking tax.) Oakland Arena Concerts and Events $40 for automobiles $85 for limousines. Parking for Disney On Ice & other family shows: $40 automobiles $85 RV/Limo
Large bags, coolers and backpacks will NOT be allowed into Oakland Arena. Fans will not be allowed to re-enter the building after they have exited - for any reason. There are NO sections inside or outside for smokers at Oakland Arena. All media and others with access to restricted areas will be required to produce a photo ID and all bags and equipment will be subject to inspection. As a security measure, coolers, backpacks and other large bags are not allowed into the Arena. Oakland Arena will deny entry into the facility to those who carry any of the items mentioned until they are put away. Oakland Arena will not assume the responsibility for the storage of any of these items. No video, audio or professional lense cameras. Additionaly no digital cameras or laser pointers. No outside food or beverages. (The only exceptions are for medical reasons or baby food). No Coolers. Children 2 years of age and above must have a ticket for admittance. Signs are not allowed in the Luxury Suites. Strollers are allowed in the Luxury Suites (Please fold stroller and carry into suite.) No Smoking of any kind is permitted inside or outside of the Arena. Smoking will NOT be permitted directly outside any gate entrances. Reselling of tickets is prohibited. ATM (Automatic Teller Machines) are located on the main concourse near sections 110 and 124 and on the upper concourse near sections 204 and 223. Bicycle racks are located at the north flagpole adjacent to parking Lot F. First Aid services are available on the concourse level at sections 106 and 204. Lost and Found articles are left at the Arena Security Office until the end of an event. All unclaimed lost and found items are stored for 30 days. To contact Lost and Found, please call 510-383-4660. No re-entry policy is permitted after you have exited the arena turnstiles. Please see a concierge attendant if you have special circumstances.
Children 2 years of age and above must have a ticket for admittance.
Accessible seating is available. Any accessible seating questions please call 510-383-4982. Any customer needing a hearing impaired translator will need to contact the Arena no later than 10 days prior to the show