The Santander Performing Arts Center
136 North 6th Street, Reading, 19601
Upcoming Events 50
A Charlie Brown Christmas Live On Stage
Wed, 08 Dec @12:00 AM
Thu, 09 Dec @12:00 AM
Tim Dillon: A Real Hero
Fri, 10 Dec @12:00 AM
La Mega Presents: Susa Y Epifanio
Sat, 11 Dec @12:00 AM
Kathleen Madigan: Do You Have Any Ranch?
Sun, 12 Dec @12:00 AM
Tue, 14 Dec @12:00 AM
Cirque Dreams Holidaze
Wed, 15 Dec @12:00 AM
Heather McMahan: The Farewell Tour
Thu, 16 Dec @12:00 AM
The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Musical (Touring)
Wed, 22 Dec @12:00 AM
Windborne's The Music of Queen with The Reading Symphony Orchestra
Fri, 31 Dec @12:00 AM
Uncaged: The Untold Stories from the Cast of Tiger King
Fri, 07 Jan @12:00 AM
The Gilmour Project
Sat, 08 Jan @12:00 AM
Leanne Morgan: The Big Panty Tour
Sun, 09 Jan @12:00 AM
Daniel Tigers Neighborhood - Live!
Fri, 14 Jan @12:00 AM
Reading Symphony Orchestra - Shaham Plays Mozart
Sat, 22 Jan @12:00 AM
Dinosaur World Live!
Wed, 26 Jan @12:00 AM
My Name is NOT Mom
Sat, 29 Jan @12:00 AM
Jersey Boys (Touring)
Tue, 01 Feb @12:00 AM
Taylor Tomlinson: Deal With It Tour
Fri, 11 Feb @12:00 AM
Russian Ballet Theatre Presents Swan Lake
Thu, 17 Feb @12:00 AM
Get the Led Out
Fri, 18 Feb @12:00 AM
Get the Led Out
Sat, 19 Feb @12:00 AM
Sun, 20 Feb @12:00 AM
Jim Jefferies: The Moist Tour
Thu, 24 Feb @12:00 AM
Page 1 of 3
- 136 North 6th Street, Reading, 19601
- Phone Number
- 610-898-SHOW Group Sales 610-898-7253 Military, Senior and Student Discounts are available at select shows.
- Open Hours
- Open at Noon on event days Box office will open 2 hours prior to performance.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Money Orders.
- Will Call
- Will Call opens 2 hours prior to a show. You will need to have a proper photo identification along with your confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available on 6th Street & Court and on Popular & Walnut. There is a charge to park. Please consult the Parking Authority at 610-655-6166 for further information.
Cameras are allowed, but are restricted to those without pro lenses. No Flash Photography. No audio or video recording devices are permitted. No smoking is allowed in the venues.
For most shows children one (1) and under are permitted free of charge.
Accessible Seating is available in the Orchestra level. For accessible seating you must contact Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000. You will need to dial zero for assistance. Wheelchairs and Hearing devices are available .