2025 Broadway, Oakland, 94612
Upcoming Events 6
Fri, 12 Mar @12:00 AM
Je'Caryous Johnson Presents "Set It Off"
Fri, 07 May @12:00 AM
Celtic Woman: Celebration - The 15th Anniversary Tour
Sat, 08 May @12:00 AM
Sat, 18 Sep @12:00 AM
Wed, 13 Oct @12:00 AM
Fri, 03 Dec @12:00 AM
- 2025 Broadway, Oakland, 94612
- Phone Number
- The Box Office is located on site, on the 21st Street side of the Paramount Theatre. Call (510) 465-6400 for the Ticket Office Call (510) 893-2300 for Administration
- Open Hours
- Beginning April 25th, 2016 Monday – Closed Tuesday – Closed Wednesday – Closed Thursday – Closed Friday – 11:00am to 5:30pm Saturday – 11:00am to 3:00pm Sunday – Closed Event Box Office opens 2 hours prior to show time ** Will call tickets must be picked up by card holder. Alternate names for will call will not be allowed. ** It is the policy of the Paramount Theatre not to accept dropped off Will Call.
- Accepted Payment
- The Paramount accepts CASH, VISA, MC, AMEX and DISCOVER with proper matching identification. Sorry no checks or money orders.
- Will Call
- Patrons can pick up Ticketmaster will-call on the day of the show starting 2 hours prior to show-time with proper matching identification. Tickets will NOT be released without proper and matching identification. ** Will call tickets must be picked up by card holder. Alternate names for will call will not be allowed. ** It is the policy of the Paramount Theatre not to accept dropped off Will Call.
- Car Parking
- The Paramount is surrounded by 3 major parking facilities. Parking for accessible patrons is available at the City of Oakland's double decker parking lot located at Telegraph Avenue and 21st Street. The lot is directly across the street from the Paramount Theatre's Ticket Office and 21st Street entrance. Entrance to the lot may be accessed via Telegraph Avenue or 21st Street. Event parking is $10.00. There is also limited designated street parking available on the blocks surrounding the Paramount Theatre.
NO Children under 3 years old admitted. The Paramount Theatre has a No Ins and Outs policy. EVERYONE MUST HAVE A TICKET NO cameras or recording devices of any shape or form are permitted into the building. NO outside food or beverages are permitted into the building. Beverages purchased in the theatre must be consumed there. There is no late seating. If you arrive late for a performance, seating will be at the discretion of the house staff. NO smoking. PLEASE TURN OFF AND SILENCE ALL CELL PHONES AND PAGERS DURING THE SHOW!
NO children under 3 years old admitted. All children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat throughout the show. Please consider other patrons when deciding to bring children to the theatre. Exceptions to the rule will be made for children's shows at the promoters request. Please call the ticket office at 510-465-6400 for additional information.
NO ELEVATOR: There is no elevator in The Paramount. If the patron has difficulty climbing stairs, please seat them on the main level (section Orch or Orch Rear). There are floor seats reserved for wheelchairs and patrons who cannot use stairs. Please call the Ticket Office at (510) 465-6400 for assistance regarding accessible seating. WHEELCHAIR LOCATIONS: The Paramount Wheelchair Accessible location is a flat concrete area for the wheelchair and a fixed seat for a companion. THERE IS NO CHAIR IN THIS AREA TO ACCOMMODATE THE WHEELCHAIR PATRON. The patron will remain in their wheelchair for the duration of the show. Patrons must arrive in their own wheelchair as the Paramount Theatre does not provide wheelchairs. If the patron arrive without a wheelchair and have tickets for wheelchair location, they WILL NOT BE ACCOMODATED. The Paramount Theatre has a limited number of spaces available for patrons in wheelchairs and they are solely for the purpose of accomodating patrons in wheelchairs. Patrons may exchange regular seating tickets for wheelchair location under special circumstances. The Paramount will make every effort to accomodate such requests but cannot guarantee the availability of wheelchair seating for sold out performances. Under no circumstance may patrons exchange wheelchair location tickets for regular seating. TRANSFER SEATS: If the wheelchair patron is able to transfer from their wheelchair to a fixed seat, The Paramount is equipped to handle the request. We refer to these seats as transfer seats. The arm swings open in order for the patron to slide out of their wheelchair into the fixed seat. The patron's wheelchair must be taken to the back of the theatre to comply with local fire regulations. At the end of the performance the usher will return with the wheelchair. Transfer seats may also be used to accommodate patrons with crutches or walkers. EXTRA WIDE AISLE: The Paramount has an extra wide aisle in front of Orterr row AA if a patron requests additional legroom. ACCESSIBLE RESTROOMS: There are two (2) wheelchair accessible restrooms located on the main floor between the 21st Street entrance and Aisle 5. INFRARED LISTENING DEVICES: Infrared assistive listening devices are available at no charge (subject to availability) for all performances at the Paramount Theatre. Patrons may pick up the headset at Coat Check near Aisle 1. Headsets may be used with or without a hearing aid. Patrons will be asked to leave an ID and their phone number to secure a headset. These will be returned when the headset is returned at the end of the performance. BEVERAGE SERVICE: Prior to performances and during intermission, a Paramount employee is available on the main floor near aisle 3 to provide drink service for patrons unable to climb stairs.