F.M. Kirby Center
71 Public Square, Wilkes-Barre, 18701
Upcoming Events 11
Mon, 19 Oct @12:00 AM
Sat, 07 Nov @12:00 AM
The Million Dollar Quartet
Tue, 17 Nov @12:00 AM
Art Garfunkel In Close-Up
Fri, 04 Dec @12:00 AM
Dragons and Mythical Beasts
Fri, 15 Jan @12:00 AM
Joe Nardone Presents: Part Two, Oh What a Nite of Doo Wop & Legends
Sat, 13 Mar @12:00 AM
The Beach Boys
Tue, 06 Apr @12:00 AM
Wild Kratts Live 2.0: Activate Creature Power!
Wed, 12 May @12:00 AM
The Australian Pink Floyd Show - All That You Feel World Tour 2021
Sun, 12 Sep @12:00 AM
The Livin' Life Up Tour 2021
Sat, 02 Oct @12:00 AM
Edd Raineri Presents: The Sinatra Years, Starring Steven Maglio
Sat, 13 Nov @12:00 AM
- 71 Public Square, Wilkes-Barre, 18701
- Phone Number
- 570-826-1100 for event information and accessible seating. 570-823-4599 ext. 281 for Membership 570-970-3939 for group sales
- Open Hours
- MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 10AM-5PM The Box Office is open continuously until show time on event days. DOORS OPEN 1 HOUR PRIOR TO SHOWTIME.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Check with valid ID VISA, MASTERCARD, and BOSCOV'S CHARGE
- Will Call
- WILL CALL IS OPEN ON NIGHT OF SHOW ONLY. You may pick up tickets at the designated Box Office Window. Customers must have purchasing credit card or credit card number and positive ID.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available on South Washington Street, South Main Street, North Washington Street and North Main Street. Evening rates vary from $1.00 ( proof of purchase required) to $5.00. Day rates apply at all parking facilities prior to 6PM.
No video or recording devices allowed( violations are subject to film/ tape confiscation) No outside food or beverage. No oversized bags, backpacks, etc... The F M Kirby Center is a smoke free facility.
Children under the age of 2 years old are not required to have a ticket for most Kirby presented shows. Age limit varies on outside presented shows and should be checked in advance of ticket purchase. Non ticketed children must be held on the lap of purchaser.
A limited number of wheel chair accessible spaces are available on a first come first serve basis through each Ticketmaster.com event page. A hearing assistance system is available upon request. Contact the House Manager on the evening of your attendance.