5601 University Blvd. SE, Albuquerque, 87105
Upcoming Events 10
Backstreet Boys: DNA World Tour
Sat, 12 Jun @12:00 AM
Luke Combs: What You See Is What You Get Tour
Tue, 22 Jun @12:00 AM
Sat, 17 Jul @12:00 AM
Thomas Rhett: The Center Point Road Tour 2021
Thu, 05 Aug @12:00 AM
Disturbed: The Sickness 20th Anniversary Tour With Staind & Bad Wolves
Fri, 20 Aug @12:00 AM
Megadeth and Lamb of God
Wed, 25 Aug @12:00 AM
Deftones Summer Tour 2021
Sat, 11 Sep @12:00 AM
Dave Matthews Band
Tue, 14 Sep @12:00 AM
Chris Stapleton's All-American Roadshow
Fri, 29 Oct @12:00 AM
2021 Season Tickets
Fri, 31 Dec @12:00 AM
- 5601 University Blvd. SE, Albuquerque, 87105
- Phone Number
- Business Number: (505) 452-5100
- Open Hours
- For the safety of our employees and guests, the box office will be closed until further notice. Please keep checking back here for updates as to when we re-open. We appreciate your understanding.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, American Express, Visa, Master Card.
- Will Call
- Will Call is available on the Day of Show only, from 3pm thru close of the box office. BRING YOUR I.D. for will call. It is also recommended to have your confirmation number & the credit card used.
- Car Parking
- For most shows, general parking is included in the price of your ticket. The parking lots typically open 2 hours prior to the stated show time. Isleta Amphitheater is now offering Premier Parking for all events. Premier Parking allows you to park closer & exit using the exit road. Buy your Premier Parking pass in advance or the night of the show. Premier Parking: $20.00 Per Vehicle YOUR PREMIER PARKING SPACE WILL BE HELD FOR YOU UP UNTIL THE START OF THE SHOW. YOUR SPACE WILL BE CLOSE TO THE FRONT NO MATTER WHAT TIME YOU GET TO THE PAVILION PRIOR TO SHOW TIME. PREMIER PARKING SPACES ARE HELD UNTIL THE ADVERTISED SHOW TIME & CANNOT BE GUARANTEED IF YOU ARRIVE AFTER THE EVENT STARTS.
What to Bring / What Not to Bring We want you to bring everything you need to make your visit to Isleta Amphitheater the best. The items below may vary from show to show, but this listing can be useful as a general guide. If a certain item (listed or unlisted) is essential to your concert enjoyment, please call our administrative offices at (505) 452-5100 on the show day for specific information on the show you plan to attend. Our list of items to bring or not bring are designed to be fair to everyone & meet a combination of safety goals including providing smooth access into the venue when we have large crowds. Our goal as your host is to provide an atmosphere that allows for the maximum enjoyment of the entire audience & we apologize in advance if some restrictions may cause you any inconvenience. To provide a safer environment for our fans and significantly expedite entry into the venue, Isleta Amphitheatre has implemented a new policy for the 2017 concert season that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the venue. Isleta Amphitheatre STRONGLY encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, except those outlined. Beginning the 2017 season, fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the venue: * Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." OR One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). * Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags. * An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose. What to bring: * Blankets * Binoculars * Seat Cushions * Ponchos or Rain Jackets * Water: One sealed bottle of water allowed per patron. Please limit approx 1.5 liter (50 ounce) bottles. * Sunscreen * With safety as a primary goal, you may be subject to search at certain events. If for any reason you should arrive at the gates with a restricted item, our front gate guest service staff will offer to check most items to save you from returning to your car. Isleta Amphitheater reserves the right to refuse admission. Certain shows may occasionally restrict umbrellas, blankets & binoculars. What not to bring: * Alcohol * Bottles * Coolers * Illegal drugs * Laser Pointers * Pets (except service animals) * Recorders (audio or video) * Weapons Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. Blankets are permitted on the lawn. Venue management reserves the right to add, delete and interpret the above policy for the safety of guests, artists, and staff. Camera Policy: Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval.
Everyone needs a ticket regardless of age.
Accessible seating is available at every price level. Patrons should specify their need for accessible seating at the time they purchase tickets. In addition, assistive listening devices are available. Companion seats are available up to applicable ticket limit. For more information call (505) 452-5100.