The St. Augustine Amphitheatre
1340C A1A South , St Augustine, 32084
Upcoming Events 16
Charlie Daniels Band, the Marshall Tucker Band
Fri, 06 Nov @12:00 AM
Dark Star Orchestra
Fri, 11 Dec @12:00 AM
Casting Crowns - Only Jesus Tour Spring 2021
Fri, 26 Mar @12:00 AM
Sat, 01 May @12:00 AM
Justin Moore & Tracy Lawrence
Sat, 08 May @12:00 AM
Buddy Guy and Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Sat, 15 May @12:00 AM
The Revivalists: Into The Stars Tour
Fri, 28 May @12:00 AM
Barenaked Ladies: Last Summer On Earth Tour
Sat, 05 Jun @12:00 AM
Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band
Fri, 25 Jun @12:00 AM
Sat, 03 Jul @12:00 AM
Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit
Thu, 08 Jul @12:00 AM
Louis The Child - Here For Now Tour
Wed, 04 Aug @12:00 AM
SLIGHTLY STOOPID - Summer Traditions 2020
Thu, 05 Aug @12:00 AM
John Legend With Special Guest The War And Treaty
Wed, 18 Aug @12:00 AM
for KING & COUNTRY | A Summer Tour
Sun, 22 Aug @12:00 AM
Good Vibes Tour 2021: Rebelution
Thu, 16 Sep @12:00 AM
- 1340C A1A South , St Augustine, 32084
- Phone Number
- (904) 209-0367
- Open Hours
- Mon-Fri – 10:00am – 6:00pm Sat - 9:00am – 5:00pm Sun – Closed Group Sales: Please call Box Office to inquire. **Closed on all St Johns County Holidays **Open until 1 hour after event time on event days.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Location: left two windows of the box office Opens: 2 hour prior to show time Customer must present the actual credit card used for the purchase, a photo ID and Ticketmaster account confirmation number in order to receive tickets.
- Car Parking
- There are two options for parking: paid onsite parking at the Amphitheatre Main Lot or free satellite parking at RB Hunt Elementary School Soccer Field and Anastasia State Park, both of which are within one mile of the venue. Onsite parking is $20.00 per parking spot and can be purchased online via Ticketmaster or at the Box Office. The free satellite parking does not require a ticket. Free shuttle services between the satellite parking areas and the Amphitheatre run continuously throughout the evening, beginning 45 minutes before gates and for 45 minutes after the event.
Items NOT allowed: - NO Illegal or Un-Prescribed Drugs - NO Video Cameras - NO Personal Property that is a potential hazard to others. (ex. Chains, Wallet Chains, or Spiked jewelry) - NO Electronic Equipment Including Laptops Computers, IPads, Audio Recorders, and Tripods. - NO Strollers - NO Weapons of Any Kind (ex. Guns, Knives, Sticks, Fireworks, Mace, and/or Pepper Spray) - NO Skateboards, Skates, or Rollerblades - NO Umbrellas - NO Chairs - NO Backpacks (Purse backpacks, Diaper bag backpacks and diaper bags are permitted) - No Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities) - No Coolers of Any Kind (Including Small Soft pack Coolers) - NO Gifts for the Band - NO Musical Instruments - No Cameras with Built-In Lenses longer than a couple of inches and/or detachable lenses/flash. - NO Outside Alcoholic beverages * Camera Policy: IT IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE ARTIST IF SMALL HANDHELD CAMERAS WITH NO DETACHABLE LENSES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE VENUE. PLEASE CONTACT VENUE FOR MORE INFORMATION. * SMOKING POLICY: Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. This event will take place RAIN or SHINE !!
A ticket is not required for children two and under if the child remains in the lap of the accompanying parent or guardian. If a seat is desired for the child a ticket must be purchased at regular price.
This is an accessible venue. Ramps: All areas are accessible by ramps except for the Grandstand (300 Section).