Bayou Music Center
520 Texas Ave., Houston, 77002
Upcoming Events 15
Gregory Porter And Ledisi
Tue, 11 Aug @12:00 AM
Lauv ~how i'm feeling world tour~
Fri, 14 Aug @12:00 AM
RÜFÜS DU SOL
Mon, 17 Aug @12:00 AM
Fri, 21 Aug @12:00 AM
Thu, 17 Sep @12:00 AM
Cody Ko & Noel Miller: Tiny Meat Gang - Global Domination
Mon, 19 Oct @12:00 AM
Dillon Francis x Yung Gravy: Sugar, Spice and Everything Ice Tour
Sat, 07 Nov @12:00 AM
An Intimate Evening with David Foster - HITMAN Tour
Thu, 14 Jan @12:00 AM
Louis Tomlinson World Tour
Fri, 23 Apr @12:00 AM
KALEO - Fight or Flight Tour
Tue, 27 Apr @12:00 AM
Adam Ant: Friend or Foe
Tue, 27 Apr @12:00 AM
Die Antwoord - House of Zef North American Tour 2021
Sat, 29 May @12:00 AM
Last Podcast On The Left
Sat, 05 Jun @12:00 AM
PRIMUS - A Tribute to Kings
Wed, 09 Jun @12:00 AM
Good Vibes Summer Tour 2021: Rebelution + Special Guests
Sat, 11 Sep @12:00 AM
- 520 Texas Ave., Houston, 77002
- Phone Number
- 713-230-1666 Information 713-230-1600 Box Office VIP Premium Services Premium Experiences email: HoustonPremiumSeating@livenation.com for more information
- Open Hours
- Non-Event Days 12pm 5pm Mon-Fri Event Days 12Noon - until the main act takes the stage The box office may be open additional hours for special events or on sales. Please contact the box office for specific details.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Credit card purchases require a valid matching photo ID. The name on the ID must match the name on the credit card used to purchase tickets.
- Will Call
- Customers may pick up tickets day of show one (1) hour prior to door time with a photo ID and the credit card used for purchase. The name on the ID must match the name on the credit card used to purchase tickets.
- Car Parking
- Patrons may park in the Theater District Parking Garage. Event parking is $12.00 after 5 pm - 12 am Mon-Fri and all day on Sat-Sun. Daytime event parking prices from 12am - 5pm, Mon-Fri is $15.00. The parking garage is special needs accessible and spaces are based on availability. This area is painted blue for easy viewing. **Valet parking is available for $16.00, with entrances on both Texas Avenue and Smith Street.
There is a $5.00 service charge added to each ticket purchased at the Box Office. Camera Policy: Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval. All Sales are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges. Tailgating, open alcoholic beverages, open fires and the selling of merchandise are not permitted in the parking garage. Guests are subject to bag searches and various levels of screening subject to artist or management discretion upon entry. ATM services are located inside the theater. Smoking is not allowed in the venue. Smoking is permitted in a designated outdoor area. The following items are not permitted: Cameras or Recording Devices Outside food or beverages including alcohol Markers or laser pointers Sharp or dangerous items (weapons, knives, wallet chains, mace)
All ages are welcome - unless otherwise stated on the ticket. Children, 2 years and older, require a ticket to enter the venue. All children's events require a ticket for all children who have reached their first birthday. Please call the box office to verify.
FULLY ACCESSIBLE seating is located downstairs and in the Grand Tier. Space is limited and is based on a first come first serve basis. Sight/Hearing Impaired seating is also located downstairs.