Cadence Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park
4469 Stella Drive, Atlanta, 30327
Upcoming Events 12
Fri, 07 May @12:00 AM
Barenaked Ladies: Last Summer On Earth Tour
Fri, 04 Jun @12:00 AM
Steely Dan with Special Guest Steve Winwood
Fri, 09 Jul @12:00 AM
ALICIA The World Tour
Thu, 29 Jul @12:00 AM
The Australian Pink Floyd Show - All That You Feel World Tour 2021
Fri, 30 Jul @12:00 AM
David Gray - White Ladder:The 20th Anniversary Tour
Wed, 11 Aug @12:00 AM
Wilco + Sleater-Kinney- It's Time - Summer 2021 Tour
Sat, 14 Aug @12:00 AM
John Legend Bigger Love 2020 Tour
Sun, 15 Aug @12:00 AM
Yacht Rock Revival
Sat, 28 Aug @12:00 AM
Goo Goo Dolls
Sun, 29 Aug @12:00 AM
Deftones Summer Tour 2021
Sat, 04 Sep @12:00 AM
2021 Season Tickets
Fri, 31 Dec @12:00 AM
- 4469 Stella Drive, Atlanta, 30327
- Phone Number
- No number available for the Box Office 404-233-2227 - To purchase season tickets for Rock/Pop series.
- Open Hours
- For the safety of our employees and guests, the box office will be closed until further notice. Please keep checking back here for updates as to when we re-open. We appreciate your understanding.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard & American Express
- Will Call
- May be picked up beginning two hours before show time on night of the show. Will Call is located outside the gates at the bottom of the hill on Pool Road, next to Gate #1. PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- Limited parking is available in lots surrounding the amphitheater (prices vary) and curbside. Please DO NOT Block driveways! Please observe the no parking signs!
Chastain 2018 Allowable Policies: Non-Carry In Events (No tables, row on row, “rock and roll setup”) Allowed: Average sized bags/ backpacks (subject to search) Average sized blankets or beach towels Cameras- non-professional only, no detachable lenses Umbrellas- personal sized only, no sharp points Water- 1 factory sealed bottle up to 1 liter in size Not Allowed: Weapons Alcohol Illegal Drugs Glass containers or cans Coolers Large Bags or Backpacks Laser Pointers Animals (Except service animals) Fireworks Strollers Signs larger than 8.5” x 11” Carry In Events (Tables Shows) Allowed: 1 Cooler per person, no larger than 23” long and 16” deep, subject to search at the gates TV Trays are allowed only in orchestra seating (no box seats, pit seats or lawn seats) and tray must be smaller than 23” x 16” Food Candles with a covered flame (no open flame) Plastic cutlery and cups (no metal or glass) Beverages, including alcohol (beer, wine and liquor bottles smaller than 375ml or 1 pint) Average sized bags/ backpacks (subject to search) Average sized blankets or beach towels Cameras- non-professional only, no detachable lenses Umbrellas- personal sized only, no sharp points Not Allowed: Open Flames Glasswear Liquor Bottles larger than 375ml or 1 pint Weapons Illegal Drugs Large Bags or Backpacks Laser Pointers Animals (Except service animals) Fireworks Strollers Signs larger than 8.5” x 11” All allowed items are subject to change at the venue’s discretion without prior notification. Please call the venue ahead of your show with any questions.
Children of ALL ages need a ticket - even a baby in arms.
Accessible area is in right orchestra, Row T No special arrangements available for mobility impaired or hearing/sight impaired patrons.