1540 University Dr, Lexington, 40506
Upcoming Events 1
Chris Stapleton: Concert for Kentucky, An Outlaw State of Kind Benefit
Sat, 23 Apr @12:00 AM
- 1540 University Dr, Lexington, 40506
- Phone Number
- UK Ticket Office: (800) 928-2287 UK Athletics Information: (859) 257-8000 Lost & Found (UK Police Department): (859) 257-1616
- Open Hours
- Joe Craft Center Ticket Office: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. ET Kroger Field Ticket Office: Opens 4 hours prior to kickoff and closes 5 minutes into the third quarter.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash or Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover)
- Will Call
- Will Call is located at the Kroger Field Ticket Office, between Gates 9 & 10. A valid photo ID is required to pick up tickets. Tickets will only be released to the designated account holder or individual listed on the order.
- Car Parking
- Fans without season parking permits are encouraged to take advantage of the following free single-game parking options: Parking Structure #2 - Accessible from University Drive near the W.T. Young Library Parking Structure #3 - Kentucky Clinic parking off Virginia Avenue Parking Structure #6 - On the corner of Virginia Avenue and Press Avenue All parking lots open at 8 a.m. ET on game day. For more information about single-game parking, visit UKathletics.com/GameDay.
A clear bag policy is in effect at Kroger Field. Visit UKathletics.com/ClearBag to learn more. Additionally, the following items are not permitted inside Kroger Field: • Outside food & drinks, including alcoholic beverages • Firearms • Portable heaters & combustibles • Glass, aluminum containers, hard-shell koozies & ice chests • Artificial noisemakers, irritants & laser pointers • All illegal substances, tobacco products & electronic cigarettes • Poles, extensions or selfie sticks
Due to the unique nature of events at Kroger Field, everyone must have a ticket, regardless of age. Fans wishing to bring infants (12 months and under) to a Kentucky football game at Kroger Field may purchase a lap ticket at a discounted rate of $10. This ticket will allow the infant to enter the venue, but that infant must sit on their parent/guardian's lap. If a seat must be occupied by the infant and/or carrier, a regular ticket must be purchased. Lap tickets are only available on game day and may be purchased at the Kroger Field ticket office (between Gates 9 & 10) for $10, when accompanied by an adult with a ticket. This lap ticket policy only applies to regular-season home football contests. For more information on infant & youth tickets, please call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287.
A variety of ADA seating options are available. Patrons requiring accessible seating should call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 if online seating is sold out.