1401 Bronco Lane, Boise, 83725
Upcoming Events 9
Jim Gaffigan: The Fun Tour
Sun, 12 Dec @12:00 AM
Nickelodeon's JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour
Sat, 15 Jan @12:00 AM
WWE: Road to WrestleMania
Sun, 06 Feb @12:00 AM
Impractical Jokers "The Scoopski Potatoes Tour"
Thu, 10 Feb @12:00 AM
Imagine Dragons: Mercury World Tour
Wed, 02 Mar @12:00 AM
TOBYMAC Hits Deep Tour
Sat, 05 Mar @12:00 AM
Santana: Blessings and Miracles Tour
Sat, 26 Mar @12:00 AM
Eric Church: The Gather Again Tour
Fri, 29 Apr @12:00 AM
for KING & COUNTRY's 'What Are We Waiting For' Tour
Sun, 15 May @12:00 AM
- 1401 Bronco Lane, Boise, 83725
- Phone Number
- (208) 426-1766
- Open Hours
- Box Office Operating Hours: Monday thru Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday thru Sunday: CLOSED, unless it’s an event day. Then it will open at 12:00 PM. Call (Phone) Center: Monday thru Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Sunday: CLOSED Types of Payment Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash Location The ExtraMile Arena Box Office is located on the East side of the Arena, just to the right of Entrance 2 and adjacent to the Albertson’s Stadium parking lot.
- Accepted Payment
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash
- Will Call
- Will Call is located at the Box Office. For events that occur on a weekday, the office will open at 10:00am. For events occurring on Saturday or Sunday, the office will open at 12:00pm. *Location* The ExtraMile Arena Box Office is located on the East side of the Arena, just to the right of Entrance 2 and adjacent to the Albertson’s Stadium parking lot.
- Car Parking
- ExtraMile Arena encourages patrons to allow at least 45 minutes to park and access ExtraMile Arena. Parking is sold in advance for the Arena and Stadium lots, as well as Lincoln Garage. For patrons who did not pre-purchase parking, a parking fee will be collected by an attendant as you enter the parking lots. Depending on the event, parking costs typically range from $5.00 to $15.00. For parking prices for a particular event or to purchase parking, please contact the Box Office at (208) 426-1766. On the day of an event, parking can no longer be purchased prior to arrival. Patrons will need to purchase parking in cash when they arrive on-site for the event. Parking lots open 1 hour before doors.
All guests entering the Arena may be subject to metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by ExtraMile Arena security personnel. Prohibited items include anything that can be deemed a threat to public safety by ExtraMile Arena and include, but are not limited to, the following: video recording or streaming devices, iPads, selfie sticks, outside food or drink, large bags or backpacks, weapons of any kind including chains, spikes, collars, some jewelry or any implement that could be used as a weapon, fireworks/pyrotechnics of any kind, laser pointers, glow sticks or flashbulbs. Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the venue.
All persons entering the venue require a ticket. Children’s events may have a unique policy for infants/toddlers; contact the Box Office for ticketing policies for a specific event. Please ask an Usher about our SAFE program which provides wristbands for reuniting individuals that may become separated from their party.
Accessible Seating is shown on the Interactive Seat Map and can be purchased online. Accessible Seating can also be purchased at the Box Office. The number of accessible seats is limited. Please be respectful of those in need of these seats. Companion seating is limited to 3 per person and will be located as close as possible to the accessible seating, based on availability. For more information and assistance please call (208) 426-1766.