Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica (formerly Nautica Pavilion)
2014 Sycamore, Cleveland, 44113
Upcoming Events 13
Barenaked Ladies: Last Summer On Earth Tour
Sat, 03 Jul @12:00 AM
Maren Morris: RSVP The Tour
Sat, 10 Jul @12:00 AM
PRIMUS - A Tribute to Kings
Fri, 16 Jul @12:00 AM
David Gray - White Ladder:The 20th Anniversary Tour
Sat, 17 Jul @12:00 AM
Megadeth and Lamb of God
Tue, 27 Jul @12:00 AM
Blackberry Smoke wsg The Allman Betts Band, Spirit of the South Tour
Thu, 29 Jul @12:00 AM
KIDZ BOP Live 2021 Tour
Sat, 31 Jul @12:00 AM
Goo Goo Dolls
Wed, 11 Aug @12:00 AM
Lindsey Stirling - Artemis Tour North America 2021
Sat, 14 Aug @12:00 AM
ALICIA The World Tour
Wed, 18 Aug @12:00 AM
Joe Russo's Almost Dead
Thu, 19 Aug @12:00 AM
Louis The Child Here For Now Tour 2021
Sat, 21 Aug @12:00 AM
2021 Season Tickets
Fri, 31 Dec @12:00 AM
- 2014 Sycamore, Cleveland, 44113
- Phone Number
- Event days only 216-622-6557. TicketMaster charge by phone 800-745-3000.
- Open Hours
- For the safety of our employees and guests, the box office will be closed until further notice. Please keep checking back here for updates as to when we re-open. We appreciate your understanding.
- Accepted Payment
- The box office accepts cash, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Visa. A valid photo ID is required to purchase tickets with a credit card.
- Will Call
- Charge by phone tickets may be picked up at the box office on event days only starting at 12:00 PM. Customers must present a valid photo ID, the credit card used to purchase tickets, and the order confirmation number. Band will call and guest list tickets may be picked up two (2) hours prior show time.
Camera policy varies by artist and may change without notice. Small personal cameras are usually permitted. Removable lens cameras, flash photography and video are not permitted without venue approval. Audio recording is strictly prohibited. Call 216-622-6557 on event days to confirm camera policy. Permitted Items Blanket One (1) factory sealed bottled water up to 20oz Rain coat or poncho Personal seat pad or seat back Small purses or small backpacks Umbrella up to 36” in diameter with no pointed tip NOT Permitted Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances Animals, pets Banners, flags, posters, large signs Bicycles, skateboards Coolers or picnic baskets Fireworks Laser pointers Lawn chairs Spiked jewelry Stickers Wallet chains over 6” Weapons, guns, knives, mace, pepper spray
Children 2 and under are free. For reserved seat shows children under 2 will have to sit on parents lap, otherwise a ticket is required.
Accessible seating is available at all points of purchase including Ticketmaster online or charge by phone 800-745-3000. ADA service dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities are permitted. The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person's disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.