Topeka Performing Arts Center
214 SE 8th, Topeka, 66603
Upcoming Events 5
Ballet Midwest Presents - Don Quixote
Sun, 30 Aug @12:00 AM
ANIMANIACS in Concert! w/Rob Paulsen, Randy Rogel, & Maurice Lamarche
Fri, 18 Sep @12:00 AM
Beatles vs. Stones - A Musical Showdown
Sat, 26 Sep @12:00 AM
Sat, 07 Nov @12:00 AM
Sun, 08 Nov @12:00 AM
- 214 SE 8th, Topeka, 66603
- Phone Number
- The Box Office no longer accepts phone orders.
- Open Hours
- Mon - Fri 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Window opens 1 hour prior to events
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Check, MC, Visa, AMX, Discover. Checks not accepted within two weeks of an event.
- Will Call
- The Box Office opens 1 hour before event for Will Call pick up. Will Call tickets are held under last name of purchaser and are available at the Box Office located in the lobby of the Topeka Performing Arts Building. Will Call customers must have actual credit card, confirmation number, and a picture ID.
- Car Parking
- More than 1,700 public parking spaces are located within a 750-foot radius of TPAC. Parking is free at metered spaces after 6pm and on weekends, and the Capitol Federal Savings garage, 723 SE Quincy, is free, and open for most TPAC shows one hour prior to event start time.
Food and drinks are usually permitted inside the theater; information is posted for each show. CAMERAS: Dependent on the Show - Not permitted at Broadway Style Shows. Video or Audio RECORDING DEVICES: Dependent on the Show PROHIBITED ITEMS: TPAC does not allow outside food and beverage into the theater.
All Patrons Require Tickets unless noted.
Accessible entrance is on the south-west side of the building. Lobby and theater entrance all at ground level. No balcony access. Front of main floor only. Seating is limited. All accessible seating needs must be pre-arranged through the TPAC Box Office or via a ticketmaster purchasing method. For more information on accessible seating please call 785-234-2787 ext 104. Ticketmaster ADA customer service line of 800-877-7575.