UNO Lakefront Arena
6801 Franklin Ave, New Orleans, 70122
Upcoming Events 6
Fred Hammond, Marvin Sapp, Tasha Cobbs Leonard & more!
Fri, 04 Feb @12:00 AM
Katt Williams: World War III Tour
Fri, 18 Feb @12:00 AM
The 14th Annual Big Easy Blues Festival
Fri, 11 Mar @12:00 AM
The Fabulously Funny Comedy Festival
Fri, 25 Mar @12:00 AM
HBCU All-Star Game featuring "The Best in Black College Basketball"
Sun, 03 Apr @12:00 AM
All Elite Wrestling - AEW Presents "DYNAMITE"
Wed, 13 Apr @12:00 AM
- 6801 Franklin Ave, New Orleans, 70122
- Phone Number
- (504) 280-7222 - General (504) 280-GAME - UNO Athletic Ticket questions
- Open Hours
- Tuesday & Thursday 10am-2pm As of June 22nd 2021 Monday-Thursday 10am-3pm, closed Fridays & Weekends Closed for University of New Orleans holidays and closure days Event Days: Event times vary, generally open 2 hours prior to until one hour after showtime.
- Accepted Payment
- Box Office accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Personal checks with proper I.D. are accepted up to 10 days prior to event only. This may vary on some events.
- Will Call
- Location : Box Office Most events - Ground level on the West Side facing Franklin Avenue Hours : Will Call is available once the order is verified during Box Office hours The customer must present actual credit card, picture ID, and confirmation number to claim will call tickets.
- Car Parking
- Location : on site Charge : There is a $10 parking charge per car for all special events.
All patrons are subject to a security search. The nature of a live concert performance will vary by musical genre and individual groups in those genres. Live performances may contain adult content, including potentially offensive adult language. The University of New Orleans and UNO Lakefront Arena expressly disclaim responsibility for the content of this live performance. Please note the following: The following are restricted items and actions - smoking, professional style cameras (removable lens, 35mm and including iPads or Tablets, etc.), audio recording devices, video recording devices, illegal drugs, flash photography, weapons of any kind, guns, knives, tasers, mace, flash lights, glass items, cans, containers of any kind, fireworks, aerosol cans (including hairspray), political banners, radio scanning / jamming equipment, outside food, beverages, or alcohol, banner poles, laser pointers, spiked jewelry, chains (including those on wallets), backpacks, large bags or purses (nothing larger than 14" x 14"), glow sticks, objects that may be used as projectiles, moshing or crowd surfing & other items and activities deemed unsafe and a challenge to public safety. Restricted items should be returned to your vehicle for storage. Your cooperation is appreciated.
AGE LIMIT: Varies by event CHILDREN'S POLICY: Varies by event Generally, if not specified by event: For "Family Shows" a ticket is required for ages 1 and up. No ticket is required for children under age 1 but child(ren) must not occupy a seat and must be accompanied by an adult. For concerts, everyone needs a ticket.
Reserved seat events - It varies by event. Click the wheelchair icon above the map for more info. General Admission events - purchase any seat, accommodations will be made at the door.