Festival Hall Melbourne
300 Dudley Street, West Melbourne, 3003
Upcoming Events 2
Made in the 90's
Sat, 20 Mar @12:00 AM
Karnivool - Postponed
Fri, 26 Mar @12:00 AM
- 300 Dudley Street, West Melbourne, 3003
- Phone Number
- ***** Prepaid Ticketmaster Ticket Collections **** Tickets will be available for collection from 288 Rosslyn Street behind Festival Hall, 1 hour prior to the event. The event night is the only time pre-paid tickets can be collected! The Dudley Street Box Office is located at the Front of Festival Hall near the cloak room and the door 12.
- Open Hours
- Tickets can be purchased from 288 Rosslyn Street, Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4.30pm. 1 hour prior to doors on event nights, cash only tickets are sold from the Box Office on Dudley Street- subject to availability.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Bankcard, Mastercard and Visa for advance ticket sales only on (03) 9329 9699. Door sales are Cash only.
- Will Call
- PrePaid Ticket Collections: Prior to the event, venue collections can be made from 288 Rosslyn St, West Melb, directly behind Festival Hall, from Mon to Fri, 9am-4:30pm or from any Ticketmaster outlet. On the event night, Venue Collections are available from 1 hour prior to the event from the Ticket Sales window located at the front of the venue on Dudley St, near the Cloak Room. The creditcard holder is the only person who can collect a prepaid ticket. The creditcard used to purchase the ticket(s) and photo ID must be presented at time of pickup.
- Car Parking
- Limited on street parking is available in the West Melbourne/ North Melbourne area. Telstra Dome, New Quay Docklands and 83 Batman Street paid car parks are also in close proximity to the hall. Additional paid car parks are available but have restricted opening hours - 185 Rosslyn Street is open until 9pm on weekdays. 94 Batman Street until 11pm on weekdays and at the corner of Latrobe and Spencer Streets until 10pm every day.
For more information please visit the Festival Hall Website - www.festivalhall.com.au
Note - patrons who purchase tickets to a LICENSED AREA must ensure all ticket holders will be 18+yrs at the event date and able to present 1 of the Government Approved ID's (learner or driver license, passport, proof of age card, keypass). NO ID, NO ENTRY, NO EXCHANGES, NO REFUNDS!
Patrons with disabilities and their carers should contact Festival Hall Box Office directly to purchase tickets to all Festival Hall events on (03) 9329 9699. Guests accompanying disabled patrons should also speak to Festival Hall management before buying tickets. Unfortunately there is no disabled parking; patrons can be dropped off at the corner of Dudley and Adderley Streets and proceed to Door B on Dudley Street.