House of Blues Myrtle Beach
4640 Highway 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, 29582
Upcoming Events 9
Sat, 08 Aug @12:00 AM
Mon, 17 Aug @12:00 AM
Blackberry Smoke wsg The Allman Betts Band, Spirit of the South Tour
Thu, 20 Aug @12:00 AM
Thu, 03 Sep @12:00 AM
Sat, 19 Sep @12:00 AM
Fri, 16 Oct @12:00 AM
Incubus: 20 Years of Make Yourself & Beyond
Mon, 07 Dec @12:00 AM
Thu, 15 Apr @12:00 AM
Iration - Coastin' Summer Tour w/ Tribal Seeds and special guests TBA
Tue, 06 Jul @12:00 AM
- 4640 Highway 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, 29582
- Phone Number
- To contact House of Blues, please call 843-272-3000
- Open Hours
- Vary by season: Summer Season: (Spring Break period through Labor Day) 12pm-6pm (extended hours on concert days) Off Season: (After Labor Day up to Spring Break) Call (843) 272-3000 / Choose option 1, then option 2 to speak to the Box Office. The Box Office is located past the wrought iron gate inside the courtyard. (Blue neon signage on roof).
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Visa, MC, AMX, DSC, House Of Blues Gift Certificates
- Will Call
- Available at the Ticket Office, beginning at 11am on the day of the show and up until a half hour before the show is over. Will call ticket can only be picked up by the cardholder. Customer must present the actual Credit Card used for the purchase, their Photo ID and confirmation number in order to receive tickets.
- Car Parking
- Approximately 600 spaces available free of charge immediately adjacent to the venue, plus available parking in the Barefoot Landing area around the venue. There are 10 accessible spaces available just to the left of the main entrance.
Camera Policy: Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval. No weapons, pocket knives, drugs, laser pointers, or any hazardous items are allowed inside the venue. No refunds of exchanges on ticket purchases. No outside food or beverages (including alcohol) to be brought in. House of Blues Myrtle Beach is a Smoke Free Facility Dress code is casual. Lost / Stolen Tickets - There is NO replacement of tickets for general admission shows.
All Ages welcome (unless otherwise stated on the ticket). Everyone needs a ticket to enter. Ages 0-12 must be accompanied by an adult to enter.
This venue is wheelchair accessible. Those in need of Accessible Seating need to first purchase a General Admission Ticket, then arrive at the venue 30 minutes prior to doors to reserve accommodations through our Security Team. Special seating accommodations can also be made prior to arrival. Please contact the Box Office at 843-272-3000. Elevator Access: Convenient elevator access to 2nd level.