Bring It On: the Musical
Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 18 April @ 19:30
Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre, Mableton
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Bitingly relevant, sprinkled with sass, and inspired by the hit film, Bring It On The Musical takes audiences on a high-flying journey that is filled with the complexities of friendship, jealousy, betrayal and forgiveness. Campbell is cheer-royalty at Truman High School and her senior year should prove the most cheertastic, she's been named captain of the squad! But, an unexpected redistricting has forced her to spend her final year of high school at the neighboring hard-knock Jackson High School. Despite having the deck stacked against her, Campbell befriends the dance crew girls and, along with their headstrong and hardworking leader, Danielle, manages to form a powerhouse squad for the ultimate competition, the National Championships. BRING IT ON is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.MTIshows,com
Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre 17 Upcoming events
- 5239 Floyd Road, Mableton, 30126, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Hours: Tuesday through Saturday 12 PM to 6 PM
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Money Orders, Cashier Checks, & Traveler's Checks
- Will Call
- Located at the Venue Box Office. Starting at 3:00pm day of show. PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- Onsite parking lot opens 2 hours prior to show time. Approximately 500 grass & paved spaces Charge : None Accessible Parking: Specialized spaces have been designated, including accessible parking and parking for motorcycles. If you or anyone in your party has special needs, please notify the parking attendant when entering the complex.