$27.50 - $32.50
Thursday, 09 December @ 20:00
Buckhead Theatre, Atlanta
Please Note The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed documentation showing proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change. Click here for updates at your venue
This is an all ages, fully reserved show. Doors: 7:00 PM Show: 8:00 PM
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Buckhead Theatre 62 Upcoming events
- 3110 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, 30305, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Buckhead Theatre box office is open every Friday from noon-6pm. The box office is also open on show days beginning at noon and closes when the headliner takes the stage. All tickets sold at the box office have a $5 service charge per ticket. Doors open one hour prior to show time on the ticket. You can purchase tickets for any upcoming Buckhead Theatre shows though our Box Office on Fridays noon-6pm and on show days. Tickets are also available via LiveNation.com, Ticketmaster.com, or TheBuckheadTheatreATL.com. We are not responsible, cannot authenticate, cannot trace, and cannot replace lost or stolen tickets that were obtained outside of these points of purchase. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, refunded, lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so are void.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, & Discover. Must have an ID that matches the name on the credit card.
- Will Call
- Located at box office window by front entrance. Available 1 hour prior to door time on Day-of-Show. Please be sure to bring a photo ID, your confirmation number and card used to purchase tickets with you to the box office. The name on the ID must match the name on your ticket order
- Car Parking
- Paid parking lots and parking decks are located within a short walking distance of the theatre. Rates generally range from $10-$20. The Buckhead Theatre does not currently own or operate any parking lots.