Tours: Truist Park
Tuesday, 21 July
Truist Park, Atlanta
Please Note Tours begin based on the following schedule: In-Season (April-September/Playoffs) Monday - Saturday : 10:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm Sundays: 1:00pm, 2:30pm Off-Season (Oct-Mar) Mon-Sat:10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm Tours are 90 minutes in length. No Tours are given if a day game is being played. Please be sure to not only select the correct number and types of tickets, but also the time you want to attend.
Atlanta Braves Stadium Tour
Truist Park 178 Upcoming events
- 755 Battery Avenue, Atlanta, 30339, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - Mon-Fri (NON-GAME DAYS) 10:00am - 4:00pm - Sat (NON-GAME DAY) Noon - 4:00pm - Sun (NON-GAME DAY) 10:00am - 6th inning of the game (GAME DAYS)
- CASH,VISA,DISCOVER,MASTERCARD,AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Will Call
- HOURS : Opens 2 hrs prior to game time. Located on Battery Avenue, around the corner from the Right Field Gate PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- There are a number of parking lots surrounding Truist Park for pre-paid and cash customers. It is recommended that guests arrive early and use the Waze app to be navigated directly to their parking lot. Guests should also check braves.com/parking for details on their parking lot. BUS, LIMOUSINE & ALL OTHER OVERSIZED VEHICLE parking is available in Lot 29 off of Circle 75 Parkway. There is a designated passenger drop-off location near the third-base gate. HANDICAPPED PARKING is available on a first-come, first-serve basis in the Red Deck and Lot 29, both off of Circle 75 Parkway. Only vehicles with a valid, state issued disabled parking permit or license plate will be permitted to park in the disabled spaces. Parking at the Battery is managed by Laz Parking.