CSUN Men's Basketball hosts Boise State
$10.00 - $20.00
Tuesday, 07 December @ 19:00
CSUN - Cal State Northridge, Northridge
Please Note All spectators coming to campus will be required to complete a health screening survey before arriving. A green check will appear on phone when clearance is given to come to campus; to be shown on the spectators phone at the entrance. All spectators wanting to attend indoor events will be required to show proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination or documentation of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous 72 hours. Spectators-Vaccination card, photo of a vaccination document, negative Covid-19 test, to be shown at entrance with valid ID. 12 and older is the vaccination age range; negative PCR test for anybody of any age who is not fully vaccinated. All spectators will be masked at all times whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, regardless of the size of the event, except when actively eating or drinking. Fans are encouraged to distance where and when possible.
CSUN Matadors Men's Basketball
CSUN - Cal State Northridge 38 Upcoming events
- 18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, 91330, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- THE TICKET OFFICE IS OPEN MONDAY-SATURDAY 10-6 THE TICKET OFFICE IS CLOSED DURING UNIVERSITY OBSERVED HOLIDAYS.
- CASH, VISA, MC, AMEX, DISCOVER, AND PERSONAL CHECKS WITH ID.
- Will Call
- WILL CALL MAY BE PICKED UP AT EACH VENUE ONE HOUR PRIOR TO THE PERFORMANCE.
- Car Parking
- PARKING FEE IS $8.00 IN ALL UNIVERSITY PARKING LOTS AND IS ENFORCED AT ALL TIMES. PARKING LOCATION VARIES FOR EACH VENUE: PERFORMING ARTS CENTER AND MATADOR GYM: PARK IN LOT G4, LOCATED ON ZELZAH, BETWEEN PRAIRIE & PLUMMER. CAMPUS/LITTLE/STUDIO THEATRES & MUSIC RECITAL HALL: PARK IN LOT B1 WHICH ENTERS FROM NORDHOFF AND DARBY. STREET PARKING IS ALSO AVAILABLE.