International City Theater: Into The Breeches
Friday, 16 June @ 20:00
Beverly O'Neill Theater - Long Beach Conv and Entertainment Ctr, Long Beach
"A gem of a play, one of the sweetest nights of theater you're likely to see....not-to-be-missed." -The Providence Journal It's 1942 and the local Long Beach theater's director and leading men are off at war with the Axis. Determines to press on, the director's wife sets out to produce an all-female version of Shakespeare's Henriad. A surprisingly modern and moving comedy about the singular way art and community revel our boldest selves even in the darkest times.
International City Theatre
Beverly O'Neill Theater - Long Beach Conv and Entertainment Ctr 28 Upcoming events
- 300 E Ocean BL, Long Beach, 90802, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Mon-Fri 10am-6pm Sat 12noon - 4pm
- Box Office Accepts: Cash, MC, VISA, AMX.
- Will Call
- Tickets available an hour and a half before performance
- Car Parking
- Parking: $10 - Terrace Theatre garage - back lots adjacent to Pine Avenue and Seaside Drive - the backside of the main arena lot.