$45.00 - $60.00
Thursday, 15 April @ 20:00
The Magnolia, El Cajon
Please Note Previously scheduled for (April 19 & Aug. 12, 2020 8:00pm) Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date. All Ages Welcome / Doors Open: 7PM / Show Starts: 8PM
All Ages Welcome Doors Open: 7PM Show Starts: 8PM Join us for a pre-party in the Plaza! The Plaza opens @ 6PM. Food, drinks, and music available! *All times are subject to change
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event
The Magnolia 7 Upcoming events
- 210 E Main Street, El Cajon, 92020, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Box Office will open 2hrs prior to door time on event days. Box Office sales are subject to applicable service fees.
- Cash, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept personal checks and gift cards.
- Will Call
- Will call orders can be picked up directly at the Box Office. The original purchaser must bring their credit card and a valid form of identification in order to pick up any tickets. Will call tickets are only available for pick-up the day of the scheduled event, 2 hours before doors.
- Car Parking
- There are two lots available for event parking. Parking is free in all City lots in the area. The North Lot is accessible off of Magnolia Ave and Park Ave (approx. 120 spaces). No overnight parking, 2am. - 6 a.m. There is a parking structure on the east side of the venue, accessible off of W.D. Hall and Main St. (approx 400 spaces). Public parking after 4 p.m. M-F. Rideshare info: Easy drop-off or pick-up for ridesharing guests is available at the corner of Rea Ave and Sulzfeld Way.