2020 OC Fair Admission - Weekday (Wed, Thu, Fri) Admission
Event Status cancelled
Friday, 17 July
OC Fair & Event Center, Costa Mesa
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
This is for weekday-only admission to the 2020 OC Fair. Tickets purchased here will be valid any Wednesday, Thursday or Friday during the 2020 event (closed Monday and Tuesday). Fair admission tickets are valid for one person on one day of the 2020 OC Fair (July 17 to Aug 16, 2020). Adult (13 - 59 yrs.) / Senior (60+) / Youth (6 - 12 yrs.) (Children 5 and under are free) Guests selecting Print At Home option must print their tickets at home. Mobile Entry is also available at checkout your mobile phone is your ticket. Please note: If you select Print At Home or Mobile Entry option, your tickets will not be available for print at the Box Office. All tickets are sold on a final sale basis. Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your order. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges after a ticket has been purchased.
OC Fair Single Day Admission
OC Fair & Event Center 27 Upcoming events
- 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, 92626, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Box Office hours of operation vary throughout the year. Please call (714)708-1500 for current hours.
- Cash, American Express, Visa, Mastercard & Discover Card
- Will Call
- Will Call can be picked up 2 hours prior to the scheduled performance start time.
- Car Parking
- Parking rates vary by event. Parking for the Annual Orange County Fair is $10.00 for cars and $20.00 for limos and buses. A limited number of Pacific Amphitheatre Reserved parking spaces are available. No street parking. Parking in the surrounding neighborhoods are permit controlled. Cars without permits may be towed at the owners expense.