C.S. Lewis' The Great Divorce
$45.00 - $95.00
Saturday, 13 November @ 16:00
Clowes Memorial Hall, Indianapolis
Please Note -Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket for admission, including babes in arms. Children two and under are not recommended to attend. -No Cameras/Audio/Video -No refunds or exchanges -The system will not allow you to leave a single seat -The ticket holder grants permission to Butler University and affiliated companies and other participating clubs and their agents to utilize holders image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded video display, photograph or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of the event in which this ticket admits the ticket holder.
C.S. Lewis mesmerizing fantasy about heaven, hell and the choice between them comes to life with Lewis signature wit, amazing actors and dazzling, state-of-the-art stagecraft! On a day trip from hell to the outskirts of paradise with an opportunity to stay or return to hell, the choice proves harder than imagined.
The Great Divorce
Clowes Memorial Hall 41 Upcoming events
- 4602 Sunset Avenue, Indianapolis, 46208, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office hours are as follows: Monday through Friday from 10AM to 5PM. The Box Office is open a minimum of 3 hours prior to each event and closes 30 minutes after curtain. Same-day phone orders thru Ticketmaster only are taken until 3 hours prior to performance.
- The Box Office accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Will Call
- Tickets may be picked up 2 hours prior to the show. Customers must present the confirmation and a pictue ID.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in the Butler University Parking Garage which is North of Clowes Memorial Hall & the Schrott Center. Entry is off of Sunset Avenue.