$69.00 - $199.00
Saturday, 08 January @ 19:30
Music Hall Kansas City, Kansas City
Please Note Masks are required to be worn by all patrons while in the venue. Other COVID-19 related health protocols may be in effect at the time of performance, including, without limitation, required: temperature checks, testing, confirmation of prior travel to restricted areas and/or confirmation of no known symptoms of and exposure to COVID-19. We reserve the right to unilaterally make changes to health protocols according to updated public health guidance and applicable law. Future updates will be provided to ticket holders prior to the performance. Any ticket holder who does not comply with any COVID-19 related health protocol may be required to leave the theater, and their ticket will not be refunded. Guests with accessibility questions, or who require additional assistance related to the venue COVID-19 policies may email email@example.com or call 800.776.7469. Please note: This event is being planned at full capacity subject to applicable law and governmental approval.
Music Hall Kansas City 35 Upcoming events
- 301 West 13th St., Kansas City, 64105, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office hours are as follows: Monday through Friday - 10AM to 5PM Saturday and Sunday - Closed Show days box office opens 2 hours prior to doors
- The Box Office accepts cash, Visa, MC, Discover. NO Checks are accepted.
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Box Office 48 hours after purchase during regular box office hours Mon - Fri, or on show days when the box office opens. Refer to 816-513-5000 for weekend hours of operation. Customer must have actual credit card, valid picture id, and confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- Pay parking is available across the street.