TPAC Halloween Fundraiser
Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 30 October @ 19:00
Topeka Performing Arts Center, Topeka
Please Note Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event. No action is required to obtain a refund. It will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days. If the Event Organizer is offering a credit option, it will be visible within the Event Details of your order, which can be found in your Ticketmaster account. Please Note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster. Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
Ticket Prices - This Event is 18+ $25 - Admission, food tasting and soft drinks $35 - Admission, food tasting and 2 drinks - alcohol) $60 - Admission, food tasting, 2 alcoholic drinks and Mixology Class from Brew Bank (Mixology Class is limited to 40 people)
Topeka Performing Arts Center 14 Upcoming events
- 214 SE 8th, Topeka, 66603, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Mon - Fri 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Window opens 1 hour prior to events
- Cash, Check, MC, Visa, AMX, Discover. Checks not accepted within two weeks of an event.
- Will Call
- The Box Office opens 1 hour before event for Will Call pick up. Will Call tickets are held under last name of purchaser and are available at the Box Office located in the lobby of the Topeka Performing Arts Building. Will Call customers must have actual credit card, confirmation number, and a picture ID.
- Car Parking
- More than 1,700 public parking spaces are located within a 750-foot radius of TPAC. Parking is free at metered spaces after 6pm and on weekends, and the Capitol Federal Savings garage, 723 SE Quincy, is free, and open for most TPAC shows one hour prior to event start time.