$15.00 - $125.00
Sunday, 18 February @ 15:00
U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis
Please Note -All guests age 2 & older are required to have a ticket. -No costumes for guests 14 & older. -Please monitor the venue website for venue policies, including health and safety protocols, which are subject to change. -All tickets are subject to availability. -Prices & Competitors are subject to change. -Be sure to get to your seats early for Monster Jam® Trackside, the best way to get ready for all the action. Trackside begins approximately one hour before the event start time and features: o Competition Preview o Driver Interviews o Behind the Scenes with the Pit Crew o Judges Zone Overview o Opening Ceremonies o Giveaways o Power Rush Truck Introductions -Visit MonsterJam.com for more info.
Experience full-throttle family fun at Monster Jam®, where the worlds best drivers and their 12,000-pound monster trucks tear up the dirt in wide-open competitions of speed and skill. Youll be on the edge of your seat watching your favorites like the legendary Grave Digger®, mighty Megalodon® and more show off crazy skills, massive stunts and all-out racing. Monster Jam. As Big As It Gets!
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
U.S. Bank Stadium 22 Upcoming events
- 401 Chicago Avenue, Minneapolis, 55415, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Tickets can be purchased online only.
- VISA, Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express. U.S. Bank Stadium is a cashless venue.
- Will Call
- The will-call windows are located at the U.S. Bank Stadium Ticket Office, on the Northwest corner adjacent to the Polaris Gate. Will-Call will be available for pick-up beginning one hour prior to the event being attended, unless otherwise noted. Tickets are released only to the person whose name appears on the Ticketmaster transaction. Proper photo identification is required. A signature from the person authorized to pick up the tickets will be obtained at the time of pick up.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in ramps and lots to the North and West of U.S. Bank Stadium.