Disney Princess: The Concert
$45.00 - $125.00
Saturday, 22 October @ 19:30
Music Hall At Fair Park, Dallas
Please Note Be our guest as an all-star quartet of Broadway and animated film icons celebrate all the Disney Princesses in an unforgettable evening of story, animation, and song, alongside their magical Music Director and enchanting Prince. Parking is an additional cost. Masks are required and this event is planned at full capacity. Other Covid-19 Related health protocols may be in effect at the time of performance. Future updates will be provided to ticket holders prior to the performance. Guests with accessibility questions, or who require additional assistance related to the venue's COVID-19 policies may email CovidQuestions@dallassummermusicals.org. Please note: Bags will be limited to the size of a small clutch purse (max. 4.5" x 6.5"), larger clear bags (max. 6" x 12") will also be allowed. Medical and Parenting Bags are permitted.
For generations, Disney Princesses have enchanted us with their courage and kindness. Their music has been the soundtrack to our lives. Now, for the first time in forever, that beloved music will be celebrated in Disney Princess The Concert! Be our guest as an all-star quartet of Broadway and animated film icons celebrate all the Disney Princesses in an unforgettable evening of story, animation, and song, alongside their magical Music Director and enchanting Prince. Your every dream will come true as these acclaimed performers sing your favorite Disney Princess songs, and share their exclusive, hilarious and heartfelt behind-the-scenes stories from their time portraying princesses on the stage and screen. We invite you to become part of our world dress up in your best royal attire and get ready for an unforgettable evening at Disney Princess - The Concert.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Disney Princess: The Concert
Music Hall At Fair Park 32 Upcoming events
- 909 1st Ave, Dallas, 75210, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Music Hall at Fair Park does not operate a daily box office. Events are staffed on the day of event, 90 minutes prior to each performance (generally). For DALLAS SUMMER MUSICALS: Please call 214.691.7200 For Ticketmaster events: please visit Ticketmaster.com For ALL OTHER EVENTS: Please visit www.liveatthemusichall.com
- Payments accepted are at the discretion of the show’s producer. An ATM is available in the lobby.
- Will Call
- Will Call orders may be picked up as early as 90 minutes prior to show time, at the main box office located in the main lobby.
- Car Parking
- For most events, parking is available on the Fair Grounds without additional charge. Valet parking may be available for an additional fee. Year round, there is a paid parking lot available across Parry Ave. from the Music Hall (between 1st and 2nd Aves). Parking is limited and subject to availability. Arrive early for best parking. During the State Fair of Texas (Sep through Oct.), there is a fee associated with all parking, both on the Fair Grounds and in surrounding lots. The Music Hall does not have a dedicated lot and no spaces are reserved for Music Hall patrons. Patrons will compete with the general public for parking spaces. During the State Fair of Texas there is often traffic congestion and parking difficulties, especially during special events and football games. Visit www.bigtex.com for a complete calendar of State Fair events and plan accordingly.