97.1 The Eagle Presents Mammoth WVH & Dirty Honey - Young Guns Tour
$29.50 - $49.50
Wednesday, 09 March @ 18:30
House of Blues Dallas , Dallas
Please Note The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Per Dallas County guidelines, masks are required at all times for attendees, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking. Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change.
Originally scheduled for Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 6:30pm. Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date. Doors open at 6:30PM. Show starts at 7:30PM. This is an All Ages Event. Scheduled Support : TBD For VIP seating, please contact HOBDallasVIP@LiveNation.com To purchase tickets on the day of the event after 4:30PM, please visit the House of Blues Box Office at the venue located at 2200 North Lamar Street in Dallas. All sales are subject to increase the day of the show. Support acts are subject to change without notice. This venue has a clear bag policy.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
House of Blues Dallas 51 Upcoming events
- 2200 N Lamar St, Dallas, 75202, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office is only open on show days. The window will open 2 hours prior to door time. Doors open 1 hour prior to showtime. This is subject to change depending on the event organizer.
- Box Office accepts: CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, DINER'S CLUB
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Box Office, starting 1 hour prior to Door Time. Customer must present acutual credit card, confirmation number, and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Convenient and accessible parking is available locally.