Monday, 06 December @ 19:00
The Cambridge Room at House Of Blues, Dallas
Please Note The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Per Dallas County guidelines, masks are required at all times for attendees, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking. Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change.
Doors open at 7PM. Show starts at 8PM. This is an All Ages Event. Scheduled Support : TBA For VIP seating, please contact HOBDallasVIP@LiveNation.com Online sales will close at 5PM on the day of the event. To purchase tickets on the day of the event after 5PM, please visit the House of Blues Box Office at the venue located at 2200 North Lamar Street in Dallas. All sales are subject to increase the day of the show. Support acts are subject to change without notice.
The Cambridge Room at House Of Blues 22 Upcoming events
- 2200 N Lamar St, Dallas, 75202, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Regular Hours 10am – 4pm, Monday – Friday 11:30am – 9pm, Saturday and Sunday* *Purchase at the Company Store inside the Restaurant Day of Show Hours At the Box Office 2 hours before door time until the headlining act takes the stage Gospel Brunch Hours 1 hour before seating time though when the performance begins
- Box Office accepts: CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, DINER'S CLUB
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Box Office, starting 1 hour prior to Door Time. Customer must present acutual credit card, confirmation number, and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Convenient and accessible parking is available locally.