Miss Dee's Kitchen
$29.00 - $49.00
Saturday, 19 September @ 20:00
Bruton Theatre, Dallas
Please Note This event has been rescheduled to Saturday, September 19, 2020. Original tickets honored. Will Call opens 2 hours prior to show and closes 1hour after show begins.
This event has been rescheduled to Saturday, September 19, 2020. Original tickets honored. Miss Dees Kitchen, A Hilariously Funny Stage Play with an Outstanding Hilariously Funny Cast, Starring Palmer Williams of Tyler Perrys Love thy Neighbor as The Stanky Preacher and Tony Grant as The Pimp on Foot. NO He do not own no Cadillac, Who is walking in next cause any and everybody is coming turnt up having a Ball walking, hopping and limping through her swanging front DOE. It is so hot in Miss Dees Kitchen you will not stop laughing as she is cleaning chitterlings, smoking and twisting verbs dranking beer singing AL Green, here and there while pushing her O2 oxygen tank screaming to the mailman that is walking in Theotis, GIVE ME MY CHECK.
Bruton Theatre 8 Upcoming events
- 1309 Canton St, Dallas, 75201, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday-Friday, 10:00am-5:00pm Saturday, 12:00pm-4:00pm * Closed Tuesdays from 11:00am-1:00pm
- Cash, Visa, MC, AMX and DSC
- Will Call
- From 2 hours prior to show time to 1 hour after show has started.
- Car Parking
- Paid parking available across the street, prices vary from show to show.