Symphony of the Americas: Holidays of the Americas
$35.00 - $75.00
Saturday, 04 December @ 14:00
Amaturo Theater at Broward Center, Ft Lauderdale
Please Note To become a member of the Broward Center and receive access to great seats and pre-sales, visit BrowardCenter.org/Entourage today. For group discounts visit BrowardCenter.org/group-sales. We have implemented new protocols as part of our commitment to the safe enjoyment of our performances. Visit BrowardCenter.org for details on current guest entry policy and FAQ. This performance is on sale at full capacity without physical distancing limitations. Ticket purchasers will be notified of up-to-date Health & Safety Guidelines prior to each individual performance.
Symphony of the Americas takes you on a world tour, celebrating the sounds of the season in this new and unique Holiday performance. Come join YOUR Symphony in this new South Florida tradition. Rising star and Guest Conductor, William Garfield Walker, is an emerging young conductor quickly establishing himself on the international stage. He leads Symphony of the Americas, welcoming local favorites The Girl Choir of South Florida and Florida Singing Sons in a magical experience for all to enjoy. Guest Artists: Girl Choir of South Florida & Florida Singing Sons
Symphony of the Americas
Amaturo Theater at Broward Center 114 Upcoming events
- 201 SW 5th Avenue, Ft Lauderdale, 33312, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM The box office will open 2 hours prior to show time and close approximately 30 minutes after the start of the performance. The box office is closed on most nationally recognized holidays.
- Visa, MC, AMX and Discover.
- Will Call
- Tickets held for Will Call can be picked up 90 minutes prior to curtain at the AutoNation Box Office at the Broward Center. The customer must present the actual credit card used and a photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Location: Parking and Valet Services Arts & Entertainment District parking Garage (cash only) This secure, lighted 950-space lot is located directly across the street from the Broward Center on the corner of SW 5th Avenue and SW 2nd Street. The Au-Rene Theater can be directly accessed from the lot via the Huizenga Skywalk. $10 Monday to Friday 6:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. $15 Monday to Friday 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. $15 Saturday and Sunday Additional Parking: Parking is also available at garages and private lots along 2nd Street, including the Broward County Governmental Center Garage and City Park Mall Garage. Valet Service: Valet Service is available for most performances (cash only) at $20 per vehicle. Preferred valet service availability is limited and costs $25 per vehicle. Patrons can find valet parking at the main entrance.