$37.00 - $87.00
Friday, 14 January @ 20:00
Lillian S. Wells Hall at The Parker, Ft Lauderdale
Please Note Introducing THE PARKER. Parker Playhouse, reimagined for a new era. To become a member of the Broward Center and receive access to great seats, pre-sales and other benefits at The Parker, visit BrowardCenter.org/Entourage today. For group discounts visit BrowardCenter.org/group-sales or call 954.660.6307. Visit BrowardCenter.org to plan your visit, including parking and dining options. All guests age 2 and over are required to wear a suitable face covering while inside the theater at this performance except when actively drinking or eating in designated areas. Specific entry policies and guidelines are subject to change and will be communicated to ticket holders in advance of performances. Visit ParkerPlayhouse.com/visit before you go to the show for details on current guest entry policy and FAQ. Event entry requirements subject to change. .
Judy Collins has inspired audiences with sublime vocals, boldly vulnerable songwriting, personal life triumphs, and a firm commitment to social activism. Her luminescent presence shines brightly as new generations bask in the glow of her iconic 55-album body of work, and heed inspiration from her spiritual discipline to thrive in the music industry for half a century. The Grammy award-winning singer-songwriter is esteemed for her imaginative interpretations of traditional and contemporary folk standards and her own poetically poignant original compositions. Her stunning rendition of Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now" from her landmark 1967 album, Wildflowers, has been entered into the Grammy Hall of Fame. Judy's dreamy and sweetly intimate version of "Send in the Clowns," a ballad written by Stephen Sondheim for the Broadway musical A Little Night Music, won "Song of the Year" at the 1975 Grammy Awards
Lillian S. Wells Hall at The Parker 80 Upcoming events
- 707 NE 8th Street, Ft Lauderdale, 33304, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM The box office will open 2 hours prior to show time and close approximately 30 minutes after the start of the performance. The box office is closed on most nationally recognized holidays.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- If you opt to pick up your pre-purchased tickets at the Parker Playhouse Box Office, please bring your valid photo ID and credit card.
- Car Parking
- Complimentary parking is available. Valet services are also available for most performances at $10 per vehicle. Preferred valet availability is limited at $15 per vehicle.