Event Status cancelled
Wednesday, 26 January @ 20:00
Lillian S. Wells Hall at The Parker, Ft Lauderdale
Please Note Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event. No action is required to obtain a refund. It will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days. If the Event Organizer is offering a credit option, it will be visible within the Event Details of your order, which can be found in your Ticketmaster account. Please Note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster. Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
Multi-GRAMMY® Award winning & Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame singer Rosanne Cash brings an exciting duo format show to The Parker! The eldest daughter of country music icon Johnny Cash, she carries on the famous Cash family legacy in the best way possible: with her own unique voice and approach, and a timeless and supremely poetic mixture of country, folk, gospel, pop, blues, Americana and jazz. She has recorded 16 albums and charted twenty-one top forty country singles, eleven of which reached number one, including "Seven Year Ache", "Tennessee Flat Top Box", "I Don't Know Why You Don't Want Me", and "Blue Moon with Heartache".
Lillian S. Wells Hall at The Parker 48 Upcoming events
- 707 NE 8th Street, Ft Lauderdale, 33304, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM or 2 hours prior to event.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- If you opt to pick up your pre-purchased tickets at the Parker Playhouse Box Office, please bring your valid photo ID and credit card.
- Car Parking
- Complimentary parking is available. Valet services are also available for most performances at $10 per vehicle. Preferred valet availability is limited at $15 per vehicle.