Symphony of the Americas: Curtain Up!
$35.00 - $75.00
Tuesday, 03 October @ 19:45
Amaturo Theater at Broward Center, Ft Lauderdale
Please Note For group discounts visit BrowardCenter.org/group-sales. Plan your visit before you go to the show for info on parking and dining experiences including Marti's New River Bistro, UHealth University of Miami Health System Intermezzo Lounge and our food and drink options in the Horvitz Lobby. Find all the information you need to help make your experience as magical as what happens on stage at BrowardCenter.org/visit.
Symphony of the Americas celebrates the Music of John Williams, conducted by Pablo Mielgo, Artistic Director & Conductor. John Williams is the master composer of iconic proportion who has created the soundtrack for generations. Williams is the most Grammy & AcademyAward winning composer of all time, known for his iconic film scores, including Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Superman, Raider's of the Lost Ark, Schindler's List, Harry Potter and E.T. Williams has literally written the soundtrack of our lives. Bring the entire family
Symphony of the Americas
Amaturo Theater at Broward Center 116 Upcoming events
- 201 SW 5th Avenue, Ft Lauderdale, 33312, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM or 2 hours prior to event
- Visa, MC, AMX and Discover.
- Will Call
- Tickets held for Will Call can be picked up 90 minutes prior to curtain at the AutoNation Box Office at the Broward Center. The customer must present the actual credit card used and a photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Location: Parking and Valet Services Arts & Entertainment District parking Garage (cash only) This secure, lighted 950-space lot is located directly across the street from the Broward Center on the corner of SW 5th Avenue and SW 2nd Street. The Au-Rene Theater can be directly accessed from the lot via the Huizenga Skywalk. $10 Monday to Friday 6:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. $15 Monday to Friday 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. $15 Saturday and Sunday Additional Parking: Parking is also available at garages and private lots along 2nd Street, including the Broward County Governmental Center Garage and City Park Mall Garage. Valet Service: Valet Service is available for most performances (cash only) at $20 per vehicle. Preferred valet service availability is limited and costs $25 per vehicle. Patrons can find valet parking at the main entrance.