The Spinners, Sonny Bivins Manhattans & The Trammps feat. Earl Young
$62.38 - $82.01
Thursday, 05 January @ 20:00
Lillian S. Wells Hall at The Parker, Ft Lauderdale
Please Note To become a member of the Broward Center, including The Parker, and receive access to great seats and pre-sales, visit BrowardCenter.org/Entourage today. For group discounts visit BrowardCenter.org/group-sales or call 954.660.6307. Visit ParkerPlayhouse.com/visit before you go to the show for info on parking, dining, concessions and for current guest health and safety information.
Headlining the show is The Spinners who hail from Detroit's suburbs. They recorded on multiple labels before gaining fame and ultimately achieving 12 gold records over the next decade with hit songs including "Could it Be I'm Falling in Love," "One of a Kind," "Games People Play," "Workin' My Way Back to You," and many others. Sonny Bivins The Manhattans hail from Jersey City and their amazing career includes 16 Top 100 pop hits, 45 charted R&B hits and eight Top 20 R&B albums. Their biggest hit was "Just Kiss and Say Goodbye," but also had other big hits including "Don't Take Your Love," "Hurt," and "It feels So Good to Be Loved So Bad." ?Opening the show is The Trammps Featuring Earl Young. They signed with Atlantic Records in 1975 and became the label's signature disco/R&B act, with disco hits "Hold Back the Night," "Where the Happy People Go," "The Night the Lights Went Out," and "Disco Party."
Lillian S. Wells Hall at The Parker 73 Upcoming events
- 707 NE 8th Street, Ft Lauderdale, 33304, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM or 2 hours prior to event.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- If you opt to pick up your pre-purchased tickets at the Parker Playhouse Box Office, please bring your valid photo ID and credit card.
- Car Parking
- Complimentary parking is available. Valet services are also available for most performances at $10 per vehicle. Preferred valet availability is limited at $15 per vehicle.