$39.00 - $140.00
Thursday, 27 January @ 19:30
Fisher Theatre, Detroit
Please Note For performances of HAIRSPRAY all guests will be REQUIRED to wear a mask while in the venue unless actively eating or drinking. All guests WILL be required to show proof of Negative Covid Test OR full vaccination. These health & safety protocols are subject to change and will be updated at BroadwayInDetroit.com
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL and NEGATIVE COVID TEST WITHIN 72HRS OR VACCINATION REQUIRED NO CAMERAS /AUDIO/VIDEO ALL PERSONS REQUIRE A TICKET CHILDREN UNDER 5 NOT ADMITTED
Fisher Theatre 28 Upcoming events
- 3011 W. Grand Blvd , Detroit, 48202, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Fisher Box Office is open Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. On Saturday at 10:00 AM if there is an event, closed if no event. On Sunday at 12:00 PM if an there is an event. The Box Office is closed if there are no weekend events.
- The Box Office accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets are available beginning 2 hours prior to showtime. Customers must have their Confirmation Number and Photo Identification.
- Car Parking
- Parking is located in the Fisher parking garage or in numerous private lots.