Monster Energy Supercross
$18.00 - $80.00
Saturday, 12 March @ 18:30
Ford Field, Detroit
Please Note All guests age 2 & older are required to have a ticket. No costumes for guests 14 & older. Please monitor the venue website for health and safety policies, including face covering and entry requirements, which are subject to change. All tickets are subject to availability. Prices & Competitors are subject to change. Visit SupercrossLive.com for more info.
Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship is the highest-profile off-road motorcycle racing series in the world. Over the course of a 17-week season, the greatest athletes seek to outperform each other on custom-designed tracks inside the most prestigious stadiums in the country. These ultra-competitive riders compete handlebar-to-handlebar on narrow dirt courses featuring tight corners, fast straightaways, challenging rhythm sections, triple jumps and whoops sections designed to test technical skills and endurance. In 2022, three former 450SX Supercross Champions will be vying for another title: Jason Anderson, Cooper Webb, and Eli Tomac, while the rest of the field chases their first championship. Dont miss the exhilaration of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Monster Energy Supercross
Ford Field 5 Upcoming events
- 2000 Brush St., Detroit, 48226, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Located at Gate G off St. Antoine 2000 Brush St. Suite 200 Detroit, MI 48226
- Cash, Money Order, AMEX, MC, VISA, Personal Check (must be received 10 days prior to event).
- Will Call
- Will Call is located on the southwest corner of the stadium on the corner of Brush & Beacon Street outside Gate A. (This location may change depending on event. Please call 313-262-2000 with any questions) Ford Field Address: 2000 Brush St. Detroit, MI 48226
- Car Parking
- The following parking facilities are adjacent to Ford Field: Ford Field Deck – Located on St. Antoine Lot 4 - Located just north of Ford Field, east of Brush and south of Montcalm (Enter lot from Montcalm) Lot 5 – Located just north of Ford Field, east of Brush and north of Montcalm (Enter lot from Brush) Access to parking facilities is generally three hours prior to event or game. Tailgating and re-entry access are prohibited in parking facilities adjacent to Ford Field. However, tailgating is permitted in the Eastern Market area and other areas outside the Central Business District. For Detroit Lions games, season-long parking is available. Please contact Ford Field at 313-262-2000. A limited number of disabled parking spaces will be available on a first come, first serve basis in the Ford Field Deck and Lot 4. The reserved spaces are for use by guests that have the appropriate disabled permit and a state-issued license plate or placard. The accessible drop-off and pick-up area is located on the corner of Montcalm and Brush near Gate B. There are numerous privately-owned parking lots surrounding Ford Field that operate public parking on a first come, first serve basis. Please see Ford Field Parking Map for suggested parking locations and contact numbers for your convenience.