The Music of Def Leppard with the Detroit Symphony Orchestra
Event Status cancelled
Thursday, 06 July @ 20:00
Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, Rochester Hills
Please Note Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event. No action is required to obtain a refund. It will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days. If the Event Organizer is offering a credit option, it will be visible within the Event Details of your order, which can be found in your Ticketmaster account. Please Note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster. Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
There is a $5.00 traffic control fee included in the price of your ticket. Guests are permitted to bring in "beach style" chairs (chair must be less than 12 inches from the ground from the bottom of the seat when unfolded) for most amphitheater shows. This is subject to change based on different tour or show requests. Food & beverage is not permitted to be brought into the venue. All events at Meadow Brook Amphitheatre are "Rain or Shine" events. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows cancelled or postponed. We encourage you to check our social media channels and the 313Presents.com news section for updates.
Detroit Symphony Orchestra
Meadow Brook Amphitheatre Upcoming events
- 3554 Walton Blvd, Rochester Hills, 48309, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The box office at Meadow Brook Amphitheatre is open on event days only, from 11:00am until Show Intermission and will not open for the season until the first event, in late May. Tickets for all Meadow Brook Amphitheatre shows can also be purchased at the Xfinity Box Office at Little Caesars Arena, which is open year round, with daily hours or Monday to Friday 11:00am - 5:30pm and also on event days from 11:00am - 5:30pm
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Cash Personal checks can only be accepted 7 days prior to event with proper I.D.
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up beginning 2 hours prior to the event. There is one box office located on the Meadow Brook Amphitheatre grounds. It is located at the main entrance to the facility. Bring a picture I.D., the credit card used to purchase the tickets also the confirmation number are required
- Car Parking
- Parking Lot Policies: The parking lot opens at 5:30 p.m. for most evening shows. The parking lot will open two hours prior to the show start time for matinees. Guests are allowed to tailgate/picnic before events. Alcohol is not allowed in the parking lot due to local township ordinances. Traffic Control Fee: A $5.00 traffic control fee is added to each ticket Handicapped parking is available, notify parking attendant.