The Beach Boys - Sixty Years of the Sounds of Summer
$25.00 - $100.00
Sunday, 14 August @ 19:30
Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, Rochester Hills
Please Note Important Event Info: Bags, Purses, Clutches larger than 4" x 6" x 1.5" are prohibited. Diaper Bags and Medical Bags are permitted and should be no larger than 14" x 14" x 6". The venue is CASHLESS. All tickets are MOBILE. Please download the Ticketmaster App to view and manage your tickets. Please plan to arrive early to reduce your wait time to enter the venue. There are currently no vaccination/test results requirements in place for this event.
There is a $5.00 traffic control fee included in the price of your ticket. Guests are permitted to bring in "beach style" chairs (chair must be less than 12 inches from the ground from the bottom of the seat when unfolded) for most amphitheater shows. This is subject to change based on different tour or show requests. Food & beverage is not permitted to be brought into the venue. All events at Pine Knob Music Theatre are "Rain or Shine" events. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows cancelled or postponed. We encourage you to check our social media channels and the 313Presents.com news section for updates.
Meadow Brook Amphitheatre 1 Upcoming events
- 3554 Walton Blvd, Rochester Hills, 48309, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The box office at Meadow Brook Amphitheatre is open on event days only, from 11:00am until Show Intermission and will not open for the season until the first event, in late May. Tickets for all Meadow Brook Amphitheatre shows can also be purchased at the Xfinity Box Office at Little Caesars Arena, which is open year round, with daily hours or Monday to Friday 11:00am - 5:30pm and also on event days from 11:00am - 5:30pm
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Cash Personal checks can only be accepted 7 days prior to event with proper I.D.
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up beginning 2 hours prior to the event. There is one box office located on the Meadow Brook Amphitheatre grounds. It is located at the main entrance to the facility. Bring a picture I.D., the credit card used to purchase the tickets also the confirmation number are required
- Car Parking
- Parking Lot Policies: The parking lot opens at 5:30 p.m. for most evening shows. The parking lot will open two hours prior to the show start time for matinees. Guests are allowed to tailgate/picnic before events. Alcohol is not allowed in the parking lot due to local township ordinances. Traffic Control Fee: A $5.00 traffic control fee is added to each ticket Handicapped parking is available, notify parking attendant.