Pink Martini featuring China Forbes
$25.00 - $95.00
Friday, 02 December @ 20:00
Paramount Theatre, Seattle
Please Note Proof of COVID vaccination required for entry. Patrons unable to be vaccinated can show proof of negative COVID test. https://www.stgpresents.org/about/reopening Metal detectors & bag search at door. Arrive early. No weapons. www.stgpresents.org/about/safety Each accessible seat houses an armless freestanding chair for patrons with mobility impairments and their companions. The freestanding chair can be removed to accommodate a wheelchair.
The Paramount Theatre is located in downtown Seattle at 911 Pine Street, Seattle, WA 98101. There is an overall 8 ticket limit per patron. Patrons exceeding the ticket limit will have their orders canceled at the venue's discretion. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Mobile barcodes delayed until 4 days prior to event. Venue reserves the right to change delivery methods. Unless otherwise noted, each person must have a ticket regardless of age. No babies in arms. There is no elevator. Stairs only to the balcony level. Proof of COVID vaccination required for entry. Patrons unable to be vaccinated can show proof of negative COVID test.
Paramount Theatre 89 Upcoming events
- 911 Pine St, Seattle, 98101, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday-Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm.
- The box office accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Cash.
- Will Call
- Tickets held for willcall can be picked up on the day of the performance usually beginning 1 to 2 hours prior to showtime. The customer must present a valid form of identification, the actual credit card, and the confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- Off-site street parking, and pay lots.